Project69 :-P

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Colonel said:
WeOwn did in a way host "TheOne" as he called him self aka goof started his own serva called "-=DJP=-" which was 1.9 or 1.5 not sure its long gone now tho lal
DJP was DSY (1.5). Loved that server :p

MrBeefy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2005
Gothikas Bum
Salad said:
is this server 1.9 or 1.4 cus it says 1.4 in Leo thing but ledu exe

1.9 if you read in the first post and look in the project69 forums you'd know. jeez some people are thick.

Salad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Woodley, Reading
MrBeefy said:
1.9 if you read in the first post and look in the project69 forums you'd know. jeez some people are thick.

Yet you admited that you dossed down torrozor last nite on msn, then called me a ***** when i told you who i was :agree:

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
Gimpasaurus said:
DJP was DSY (1.5). Loved that server :p

ye was gd, good had sumthing to do with the serva he etha helped create it,host it or was a gm but i seen wat i seen n that was him shouting reboots etc:middle:

MrBeefy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2005
Gothikas Bum
Salad said:
Yet you admited that you dossed down torrozor last nite on msn, then called me a ***** when i told you who i was :agree:

i would'nt DoS down torozor ever. as i no alot of people on their that enjoy the game and im mates with the host kk's? so stop braggin on about **** which is'nt true. if you have proof then i'll believe you but until then shut it.

Salad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Woodley, Reading
MrBeefy said:
i would'nt DoS down torozor ever. as i no alot of people on their that enjoy the game and im mates with the host kk's? so stop braggin on about **** which is'nt true. if you have proof then i'll believe you but until then shut it.

Convos save themself so ill av a look for it later, also stop sucking up to me and take off Every one loves salad beefs **** off ur sig u looser

MrBeefy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2005
Gothikas Bum
Salad said:
Convos save themself so ill av a look for it later, also stop sucking up to me and take off Every one loves salad beefs **** off ur sig u looser

nah i only put it on for laugh until i found out who u were really. so yeh ill take it off for you the fat ugly **** that you are :D.

Salad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Woodley, Reading
MrBeefy said:
nah i only put it on for laugh until i found out who u were really. so yeh ill take it off for you the fat ugly **** that you are :D.

aww last post ill be making since its spam.

aww yeh sure stop sucking up u stupid 13 year old wannabe chav. fat hm na thin actully so thats your idea down the drain also abuse so im reporting u :). enjoy

ill av a go at serv

MrBeefy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2005
Gothikas Bum
yeh last post cos you're gettin owned by a 13 year-old 'chav'. you dont know the meaning of chav so shut up please before i hit u with the uglystick :D oops sorry somebody beat me to it.And i dont suck up to no person, they suck up to me mwahhh.And please do report me you retard what am i gonna get done for lmfao.

/Mrbeefy

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
dictionary meaning of chav - some 1 who wears casual clothes ( tracksuits bottom n top ) and trainers. more or less that lol

Cabbage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
MrBeefy said:
yeh last post cos you're gettin owned by a 13 year-old 'chav'. you dont know the meaning of chav so shut up please before i hit u with the uglystick :D oops sorry somebody beat me to it.And i dont suck up to no person, they suck up to me mwahhh.And please do report me you retard what am i gonna get done for lmfao.

/Mrbeefy

you suck up to me :D