ProjectX2.3 [MED-HIGH]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanatos

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 26, 2003
Sheffield
Well isnt that childish? remove something because a few ppl moan, its like taking a toy away from a child for moaning, so if some one moaned about the server would u take it offline? But if I was you I wudnt make promises that you cannot keep

johns server at end of day, if somthing is causeing problems then i cant blame him for removing it.

theres 2 type of ppl that play mmorpgs, ones that are content with what they have and make do,

and the hard up ones who complain about nething that doesnt suit there particular needs.

seems this server has plenty of the 2nd and not enough of the first.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
wizards level way faster than warriors. which is the case in every server ever made...but they lack in other areas where the other classes are strong. This server is very well balanced and anyone who disagrees hasnt played it long enough to understand.

Last edited:

ruckler

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003
can some one give me link to download full client plss..?

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
server is ok, i dont think its balanced tbh, my opinion. thing that gets me is that the gm doesnt even come on any more to sort peoples problems out but still is on msn with 'busy' status not replying to any1, which puts me off server. he also made it high rate due to low user count on circ... but yet again the user count is low =/

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
people who dislike the server, insted of moaning about it and just saying its pants why dont u tell us whats wrong with it or pm us with your ideas so we can make it for every1..

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
i wonder if that was aimmed at me... anyways i wasnt moaning i just wanted to put my opinion across oh king. it WASNT pants at start just went down hill when u never came on and now john is on another server? tbh, i liked it...but... lvl 50 warr 1 hitted my 55+ tao dunno if thats sorted, taos have 1-3 base sc on weaps which is wack, im lvl 55+ on a high rate server and hit 60 on trainer... yet a lvl 50 wizz was taking 300 hp with ff on me, its high rate taos base sc lowerd cuz of 50sec curse? 5mins on other servers like p69, not balanced! which makes it 'pants'.

Status
Not open for further replies.