Prophecy Server - Need Team (1.4)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

spacemonstar

Yours Truly
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2004
England
Greetings all!

I am creating a new server called Prophecy which will be based on the Legend of Mir 1.4 M2Server with Ledu Client.

I have been working on this solo for just under a month now and basically could do with a hand to speed up the process.

This server will be based around a New Untranslated M2Server which incorporates many of 1.9 features (even I am not fully aware of everything in this yet) inlucding Wings, Gems, Stones, Boots, Belts, Weapon Refines, etc.

Postitions I am looking for:

1. NPC Scriptor
2. Magic.DB & .wil Editor
offered to w00t84

Applicants must be mature and posses a good sense of humour. Proof of experience is necessary.

This server is built on custom files not yet available to LOMCN (and won't be until server is open) including, Weapons, Armours, Spell Effects, Mobs, etc.

I'm aiming for longevity of this server, not one that's only around for a couple of months. Should the user base be sufficient I will upgrade the host to 100MBit with a 23/7 availability (1 Hour for maintenance).

There is heaps and heaps to do and the Server Team positions will be permanent.

What will I be doing? Everything else and a bit more. Including recreating the database *less magic, Quest Design, Server Translation, Website Administration, Website design, Dynamics design.. Everything else less the two above.

Last edited:

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
i can edit wils,magic dbs and make npcs but im makiong my own srv - ill make you some npcs though if you need?

pm me

spacemonstar

Yours Truly
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2004
England
To be honest mate. If you're making your own server you won't have time to go through with me and create the NPC's. The ones I have in mind aren't small 15 minute jobs.

I might be able to use you temporarily for the DB's, tis really only one thing I need doing with them. I'll let you know though.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
I'll show you what I can do Raz0r... you'll see :) Gimme the right info next time you want my help Raz0rf00

spacemonstar

Yours Truly
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2004
England
Cheers OoOoOo24, I'll let you know :)

LoMDiGiDJ I'll speak to you tomorrow cause im absolutely ballbagged at the moment (that's shattered btw). Hope you don't mind :)

Voldermort™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 6, 2006
I will be able to do some NPC Scripting for you, gis a PM :D im not the best but i would consider myself ok :agree:

Pebble

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 25, 2005
Essex, England
I pwn NPCing.
spacer.gif

Voldermort™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 6, 2006
tbh, i tried makin servers both 1.9 and 1.4 im just complete **** at it, but good at scripting, like they say, 'some are good at one thing others are **** at something'.