Prophecy vs Diablo

smoochy boys on tour

Smila

left...
Golden Oldie
Dec 5, 2004
omg this is a game lol just stop hu cares hu has more playas or hus is better...just stop with this lol no need

[Shadow]

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Oct 1, 2004
Counter Strike
lol this is total BS

i went on prop earlier to find out what was going on and asked who was the gm threatening to dos Diablo... then i had a little chat with him asking what diablo had done to them... and why is he dos`ing / attempting to dos us... so he replyed something like "because im ard" or sumthing like that i wernt really paying attention... i asked them 2 stop and they just talked **** back.. so if they are going to dos us we will fight back.....

/DB

smithy1234

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2003
England
TBH I DONT GIV A **** NEMORE
AT THE END OF THE DAY NO SERVER IS BETTER THN THE UVA
EVERY1 LIKES DIFFERENT KINDS OF SERVERS
SO DOSING AND ABUSE STOPS HERE...I LIKE MY PROPHECY AND SILV LIKES HSI DIABLO END OF...!!!
:widone:

SilverFang69

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 17, 2004
Gang§terVille™
smithy1234 said:
TBH I DONT GIV A **** NEMORE
AT THE END OF THE DAY NO SERVER IS BETTER THN THE UVA
EVERY1 LIKES DIFFERENT KINDS OF SERVERS
SO DOSING AND ABUSE STOPS HERE...I LIKE MY PROPHECY AND SILV LIKES HSI DIABLO END OF...!!!
:widone:

oo sweet he has come 2 senses XD
ok shadow they attck us we will take bck with force end of thread .....

UltimateWar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 6, 2003
uk
HeRa should ****ing die, low life fat *****. :). Dos'd my server because I didn't make her GM, but I got my own back in the end. Talking about dossing "our" own servers? GO for the Romanians! (Warning for this I bet)

spence

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 30, 2004
hahahahaha ROFLMAO u lot r so stupid as if id lvl some 1 2 dos ur server id just dos ur server my self ill giv u a deminstration if u like? Pana said it 2 wind u up
omg hahahahahaha makes me laugh 2 much -..-

TOM1234

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2004
ok spence, you have dossed my server a few times today... and it hasnt gone down, jus a small bit of lag. I know your server has gone down from DB's ^reasoning^ so tbh give up, u cant beat us.
:P

(Better DB?)

Last edited:

SilverFang69

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 17, 2004
Gang§terVille™
oo sweet :D spence u might aswell give up now coz u aint gunna win m8 .... u give up and we will stop .. u keep tryin and we will succeed ..... ur choice ....

fubu

SilverFang69 said:
oo sweet :D spence u might aswell give up now coz u aint gunna win m8 .... u give up and we will stop .. u keep tryin and we will succeed ..... ur choice ....
what u gonna do when other ppl get involved then?

spence

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 30, 2004
Rofl Silv my server is shut down now so guess wot :):):):) i think urs is gonna b heading the same way hahahahah no fighting bak u can do now :)

Rofl lmao pwned irl ill b on soon 2 tell u b4 i goes down :D:D :P

TOM1234

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2004
lol before it goes down... that was 45 mins ago lol... still waiting