proposal to 'hosts'

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
Now some people here are retards who have no clue what servers are measured on..

Heres a list of FACTS , your opinion DOES NOT MATTER :

SERVERS ARE MEASURED BY THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE THAT PLAY .

A 200 Usercount server is doing better than a 20 usercount , its common sense ...

HIGHRATE - MIRREVENGE IS THE MOST POPULAR PRIVATE SERVER w/ 200count

Highrate is what people want to play , your opinion doesnt matter and cannot change this fact ...

The Highest Lowrate has a usercount of 20 ... 10x as many people prefer highrate to lowrate...

The last Update to the files by TD was 5months ago (taken from CHANGELOG in TDs fileset)...

its been nearly half a year without an update ... TD has no intention of updating the files and no intention of contributing to private server development ... hes even stated it in this thread and his minority of ignorant followers just cant seem to grasps this fact .. HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT MIR DEVELOPMENT.

In a year we'll be playing 2.3

In 5 years we'll still be playing 2.3 ...

While I cant code for **** to help mir development ... I can make such protests as this to educate people on whats really happening so they dont do the stupid thing of giving TD access to their content and allowing him to control mir in the fashion he has been doing for so long ...

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
Now some people here are retards who have no clue what servers are measured on..
Yes, you are.

I've never heard of you before this thread. Must be some scummy leecher.

Servers are measured by stability, quality and reliability. THEN user count.

A 200 Usercount server is doing better than a 20 usercount , its common sense ...
On the subject of usercount, yes.

Yes, doesn't go to say it's not the most corrupt server ever though does it?

Highrate is what people want to play , your opinion doesnt matter and cannot change this fact ...
Well it's not. More people play Euro than any private server. Therefore, I could say low rate is what people want to play.

The Highest Lowrate has a usercount of 20 ... 10x as many people prefer highrate to lowrate...
There are no low rate servers around at the moment, except Euro.

The last Update to the files by TD was 5months ago (taken from CHANGELOG in TDs fileset)...
The last publically released update was 5 months ago.

its been nearly half a year without an update ... TD has no intention of updating the files and no intention of contributing to private server development ...
Neither do you, hypocrit.

hes even stated it in this thread and his minority of ignorant followers just cant seem to grasps this fact .. HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT MIR DEVELOPMENT.
He's given up because of ****s like you.

Well, we can't really go on to 2.4 until Euro show us what's in 2.4, can we?

Do something to change it then.

While I cant code for **** to help mir development ... I can make such protests as this to educate people on whats really happening so they dont do the stupid thing of giving TD access to their content and allowing him to control mir in the fashion he has been doing for so long ...
Stop crying, faggot.

Good day.

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
-Where do you get off calling people 'retards', yes, a server is doing well with a high user count, but Euro Mir has a high user count, but its downtime is near constant, its cheats and hacks are around a hell of a lot, and usercount probebly drops per day.

-Stop being stupid, they are not proven 'Facts'

-Your opinion, you can't specifically say that just because one server has 1 extra player, means that its a better server, as thats totaly opinion, so thats the first 'OPINION' you have made. Where are the facts i ask?

-Yes its doing better at the current time, but it relies on a good server team, common updates, good content among other things to keep those 200 people playing, whats to say those 200 people will stay forever?

-It may be the most popular 'Private Server' but it doesn't come close to Euro Mir, which is the lowest rate server there is.

-Yet again opinion, you use the term 'people' like meaning that everybody wants to play high rate servers, i myself do not.

-Who's to say that This server we're talking about is running the server correctly? They might be corrupt or out dated. If we was talking about the exact same server with high rate or low rate option, then you'd have more of a argument.

- Point being? He isn't being paid to do these updates...
Last update by 'DavidShaw'... NEVER.... FACT!

its been nearly half a year without an update ... TD has no intention of updating the files and no intention of contributing to private server development ... hes even stated it in this thread and his minority of ignorant followers just cant seem to grasps this fact .. HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT MIR DEVELOPMENT.
-Point being? He has helped us further than we would of got without him, so what if he doesn't want to release the sources? When WeMade stop contributing to their Mir, do you think they will suddenly give the sources out? NO.

-WE can stop that, but we don't, you can't really on TD to do everything for you on a gold plate, stop being a child and grow up for once.

-Your Gay

-STFU, people are allowed to make their own choices in life, without your so called 'FACTS'.

Could i request this thread be locked or atleast cleared of spam, probebly including this post.

/Ash

BattleGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2007
My view is that you should keep your views to yourself before you make yourself look much more of an idiot. High rate servers are not reliable because the makers don't give two ****s in maintaining it.

You thick idiot, I said in my previous post hr are not reliable if not made properly learn to read jeez.

Perebble said:
There are no low rate servers around at the moment, except Euro.

I suggest you go check server ads before opening your mouth.

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
BattleGod said:
You thick idiot, I said in my previous post hr are not reliable if not made properly learn to read jeez.
If you took any notice, you'd realise the point I was making is that there's no point giving HR owners stuff they won't maintain.

BattleGod said:
I suggest you go check server ads before opening your mouth.
I suggest you learn what a low rate server is.

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
Again the retards who follow TD religiously dont seem to realise ...

TD wont release the source for the simple reason : Pride ...

2 things contribute to a good DM2 Server -

A) The Hardcoded server files ...
B) The Variables such as NPCs , exp rate , mobs , content ...

Although TD has stopped people using A) by stopping public release , he still cant beat other servers because hes **** at B)
If his server is doing SH^T when they have the advantage of A) , imagine how **** it wud be doing if he had neither???

THE LAST UPDATE TO TDs Public files was 5 months ago ...

TDs server , RageZone .. peaks at a 20 person usercount ..

MirRevenge which operates the public 5 month old files peaks at a 200 person usercount ...
Now based on this , its a FACT , that although TD can code the M2 Server , he cannot build a decent server for **** ... And this proposal is his way of trying to salvage scraps of reputation ...

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
Because you're such an idiot and spurting out bollocks, let me put you in your place.
1. thedeath never has run a server.
2. He offers his coding services to MentaL and therefore the RaGEZONE servers.

Need I say more?
Do some research before you come trying to put people down, twat.

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
Because you're such an idiot and spurting out bollocks, let me put you in your place.
1. thedeath never has run a server.
2. He offers his coding services to MentaL and therefore the RaGEZONE servers.

Need I say more?
Do some research before you come trying to put people down, twat.

Incorrect : TD is a hefty part of the server development ...

http://forum.ragezone.com/f129/server-launched-286708/

Notice the thread creator and self proclaimed developer???
Now could you please stop misinforming people , either your making mistakes whilst reading or your a retard ...

(Sorry for the link , but this twat is misinformed and its the only way of actively proving him wrong)

Edit : Again sorry , but to further educate you , TD does not offer any coding services to MentaL in regards to RZ 2.3 , Infact entirely the opposite ... MentaL provided TD with the 1.9 files ...

DO some research instead of making assumptions ...

Last edited:

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
as much as i would like to see this debate to go on and on its just going around in circles, thedeath has not replied in ages, hes not going to do updates for high rate servers, and by the look of it prob none for the low rate servers either, perhaps its time to look at the svn files or the unleashed files.

this thread has now gone from a question, debate and is now causing flames and insults so iam going to lock the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.