PS3 Network IDS

Join Discord

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
Hey,

Well im bored of mir nothings happening but I check back here once a week just to check in case I miss something groundbreaking...

Anyhow I just wondered how many of you are on PS3 as my friends list looks quite bare apart from Senture (legend). Just reply with your PS3 ID and maybe we can get a list created. Sorry if this has been done before..

My PS3ID is "SpecimenLove" its best not to ask why I picked such a silly childish name.. wait a second..

Ta
Chris

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
Only just got my PS3, I got Heavy Rain, MGS4 and LBP. Mean reason for the purchase was GT5 :). PM me your MSN be good to catch up.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
LBP? Was free with the console lol.

He's talking to BloodDemon, noob!

When it GT5 expected... Been on Pre-Release for over a year now! (was also a reason I got my PS3 in December).

Also, what are your thoughts on HeavyRain? I rented it but got bored of it easily.

AND, get Battle Field Bad Company 2... It's fooking awsome!

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Think I might buy BF BC 2, had alot of good reviews and I'm bored with MW2 now, also can I get the views of HeavyRain was thinking about getting that too.

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
Hey,

Well im bored of mir nothings happening but I check back here once a week just to check in case I miss something groundbreaking...

Anyhow I just wondered how many of you are on PS3 as my friends list looks quite bare apart from Senture (legend). Just reply with your PS3 ID and maybe we can get a list created. Sorry if this has been done before..

My PS3ID is "SpecimenLove" its best not to ask why I picked such a silly childish name.. wait a second..

Ta
Chris

Cheers for the mention :D you need to get yourself online more, then again, so do I :blush: