Purple Haze 06'

smoochy boys on tour

killer22

Permanently R3T/\r|)
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2003
PFC where else
i always look busy :P lol as busy as a idiot can be :D.. auron spoke, didnt hear it but i gathered by the absence of people :P lol

naa purple haze looks great but i still recon its best use would be a splash page..

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
Hammykins said:
And Tofas, for the record... liking someone's work is out of respect, the only things you show in this thread is disrespect. His piece is amazingly hard, that's something the **** GD wannabes of this forum will never understand, the reason it is hard is because you would never think of it, your placement would be crap, you would choose gash colours and the "look" of your piece would not work. That's the key to great art, not cramming it full of pretty **** in hope that it might look cool.

I think you'll find the creator even said himself that it is a SIMPLE but effective type of work.

The creator of the work also said he was'nt offended by my comment, so i also find it none of your business to wether he interprets it as disrespect or not.

And who are you to judge anything i make, or how i could place things, hell i havn't seen one piece from you on this forum. (Sorry if theres been others but iv seen none at all and i look in this section regularly)

Least i actualy do work from time to time.. Not granting that im good what so ever but atleast i admit to that, your trying to show off like you know how hard work is when infact you havn't shared any piece of work you have done.

So please, take yourself of this thread.

-Note i did also say it created a good effect with a simple set of skills used.

/Tofas

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Tofas said:
I think you'll find the creator even said himself that it is a SIMPLE but effective type of work.

The creator of the work also said he was'nt offended by my comment, so i also find it none of your business to wether he interprets it as disrespect or not.

And who are you to judge anything i make, or how i could place things, hell i havn't seen one piece from you on this forum. (Sorry if theres been others but iv seen none at all and i look in this section regularly)

Least i actualy do work from time to time.. Not granting that im good what so ever but atleast i admit to that, your trying to show off like you know how hard work is when infact you havn't shared any piece of work you have done.

So please, take yourself of this thread.

-Note i did also say it created a good effect with a simple set of skills used.

/Tofas

I talked about the simplicity earlier in my post.

And for the record, a lot of my work has been posted on this forum.

http://sawell.deviantart.com

Pyros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 16, 2003
BountieHunter said:
Now because wittin is so good hes a god, the way you put it. Show me one of his work that beats any of this : (btw this guys are only profesionals so wittin shouldent look to much though his folder).

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/24592262/
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/19440784/

Id continue posting but its pointless.

lol clicked on the first one and the author actually said "I've attempted drawing this character on and off for 8 years... now I'm finally satisfied with an outcome.", can't really compare it to a simple but effective hour long job in photoshop...

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
Bountie, obviously there are people that are better than Wittin around, but Wittin's work is still good. Don't put him down for no reason.

Pyros said:
lol clicked on the first one and the author actually said "I've attempted drawing this character on and off for 8 years... now I'm finally satisfied with an outcome.", can't really compare it to a simple but effective hour long job in photoshop...

I know what you could compare to it, but I cba to post a link :P.

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
Loved1 said:
have to agree with pyros. also, i prefer wittin's work to the 1st of those 2 bountie

How can you compare a signature which takes10minutes to a 'wallpaper' or w/e you call it.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
neither of those are a siggy. and i compare the effects used, how long it takes to make it what it is and the final piece

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
Loved1 said:
neither of those are a siggy. and i compare the effects used, how long it takes to make it what it is and the final piece

......................................... i think you will find they were signatures, or i wouldent of made them.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
BountieHunter said:
......................................... i think you will find they were signatures, or i wouldent of made them.

Can anyone hear that? Try really hard and strain your ears, anything? If your wondering what it is, its the sound of people caring about BountieHunter's opinion.

Silence.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Atomicide said:
Can anyone hear that? Try really hard and strain your ears, anything? If your wondering what it is, its the sound of people caring about BountieHunter's opinion.

Silence.

Below the belt?

Nah! :punch:

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Atomicide said:

Silence.

He's just pissed because I told him where his dad lives, his dad's name and his IP address.

And yeah woot84, thanks :P

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
Atomicide said:

Silence.

Can you hear THAT?

Me farting on your face.

And if you dont care :) why post? eh i love you 2.

killer22

Permanently R3T/\r|)
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2003
PFC where else
come on give it up, ur destroying what is a really nice peice from lyrical! so lay off it ffs.. go argue in gen chat or summit.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Hammykins said:
He's just pissed because I told him where his dad lives, his dad's name and his IP address.

And yeah woot84, thanks :P

wowz0r r u a haxz0r? can u find my ipz0r? lol !!1!!1!!!!one1