PwNaGe Mir 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
this servers so corrupt lol and not worth playing(while lyncus is host)

Lyncus/Azura hes Taoist ingame hes host

kickin me and chat banning me and denyin it, ive played servers 4+ years i aint retarded i know whats what, nm eh i wont be playin this and not even gonna log on its **** shame the gm picked a idiot of a host server might of gone somewhere unless Lyncus is actually the guy who made it :/

this post will be deleted soon as killmaster plays the server and is a mod on lomcn for some dumb ass reason.. lol.. just warning ppl not worth playing and be aware of this guy as hes host.

IF U PLAY ANOTHER SERVER DO NOT USE SAME ID PASS CAUSE LYNCUS TRYS THEM ON OTHER SERVERS JUST A WARNING PEOPLE

/MurderCapital
/fubu

Last edited:

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
this servers so corrupt lol and not worth playing(while lyncus is host)

Lyncus/Azura hes Taoist ingame hes host

kickin me and chat banning me and denyin it, ive played servers 4+ years i aint retarded i know whats what, nm eh i wont be playin this and not even gonna log on its **** shame the gm picked a idiot of a host server might of gone somewhere unless Lyncus is actually the guy who made it :/

this post will be deleted soon as killmaster plays the server and is a mod on lomcn for some dumb ass reason.. lol.. just warning ppl not worth playing and be aware of this guy as hes host.

IF U PLAY ANOTHER SERVER DO NOT USE SAME ID PASS CAUSE LYNCUS TRYS THEM ON OTHER SERVERS JUST A WARNING PEOPLE

/MurderCapital
/fubu

tbh, iv seen gms that lyn thought he could trust be corrupt on servers that he has hosted but im yet to see HIM be corrupt, i mean what does he stand to gain from it? i dont understand why he would bother with paying for a dedi to then give people reason to not play = wasting his money

i mean that im aware of the last 2 players i saw even so much as asking for him to do something corrupt, i believe 1 was banned outright and 1 got a lengthy chatban

i think lyn is alrite but thats my opinion, something which im entitled to :ppunk:
-Jay

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
Lol coming from you Jay, You wanted me to send you drop files so you know first hand im not corrupt ;)
i had to test you in some way but i chose the more subtle way as aposed to ingame going z0mg gm spawn me a boss :D
*edit*
its not that i dont trust you, u know i do but i was just prooving a point to myself n my bro cos theres lots of nasty rumours going around forums about a few diff people atm :)

Last edited:

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Lyncus is cool, its just chinese whispers, absolute crap.

Will deffo be on at some point within the next couple of days.

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
u obvs dont know lyncus then, every server past and present he corrupt and he used to offer to host servers to steal files

/fubu

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
Well funny how your the only person whos saying it. You just personally don't like me and your views about me are total ****. (Y).

Anyone ingame last night will justify what i'm saying from the attitude you gave last night. I'm helping the server and the players who play it only to get stick from you.

The mir community as its always been. :]

Last edited:

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
Well funny how your the only person whos saying it. You just personally don't like me and your views about me are total ****. (Y).
I'm not the only person, many ppl know who u are and what u do, loads ingame said same about u aswell and i wouldnt say things about u or server without good reason.

Anyone ingame last night will justify what i'm saying from the attitude you gave last night. I'm helping the server and the players who play it only to get stick from you.

Attitude? dont think so, i was being chat banned/kicked alot and yet u seem to say i wasnt, ive played euro and from near beta and private servers 4 years ish i know when i get kicked or chat banned im not a mir noob unlike some... i dont give players stick if ppl give me abuse ill give it back :fthrower:

The mir community as its always been. :]

mir is no community ppl just move server to server , lomcn has never bin 1 either ppl are too greedy and bum out on lomcn and 95% of lomcn dont actually play mir now they just bum on the forums.

/fubu

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
lyncus is a alright guy actually , i remember joining his private RF Online and Lineage 2 servers :P
i highly doubt he is corrupt ^^

<3

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
I fail to see how someone who doesn't have the permissions to chatban or kick someone can do such things. You've played mir for 4 years and since beta and you should know that.

And there was no other people ingame kicking up a fuss apart from Pow which is your 'friend' which would make sence.

When people disaggreed with you such as killmaster your reply was 'Shut the **** up or i'll get you kicked from staff'

Nice One, Next time you kick up a fuss do it to the admin not the host because I have nothing to do with the server directly. The fact that I let you sit there and say sh1t ingame about it would be one sign that im not corrupt because I could have benned you at any point I liked.

Haai Lyncus <3

Haai El <3

lyncus is a alright guy actually , i remember joining his private RF Online and Lineage 2 servers

i highly doubt he is corrupt ^^

<3

If only LOMCN staff listened to people and the the odd people who chat shlt because they are lower level or just pain noobs.

Thanks DD obviously not one of the people who speak to me once and starts shlt.

Last edited:

Painkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2006
lmao this currput stuff is getting boring, its all sorted now please just get on with playing the game.

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
lmao this currput stuff is getting boring, its all sorted now please just get on with playing the game.

Its just alittle dissapointing that I provide a free service for people because I enjoy playing the server thus only to be treated like a prick.

But as I said... Mir Community as its always been. <3

Painkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2006
Its just alittle dissapointing that I provide a free service for people because I enjoy playing the server thus only to be treated like a prick.

But as I said... Mir Community as its always been. <3

i rle appreciate u helping me out, its all sorted :)

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
There was a GM kicking me and chat banning i know this 100%, u told me the name was TheObserver or ItsASecret or something, best of luck with ur server then i dont care what ppl think/say about me i know the truth and see things how they really are and not clouded by ppls bull**** and i didnt say those exact words to killmaster so stop making up things and its lovely how u act all innocent lol

and btw i didnt cry or whatever u guys call it because im a lower lvl i can lvl and get kit easily ive done it on so many servers and dominated so many with The_Mafia lads and lasses over the space of 4 years ish so just think about how u word things and what u are saying.

/fubu