PyroServer

Join Discord

Pyros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 16, 2003
About a year ago I put a server up for a few days called pyroserver, think it was hosted on my 56k so it wasn't all that good.

Basically it was a mess about server, start level 28 I think it was, hens gave 32000 and also dropped average rares (e.g. dragon rings, ruby rings etc.) but the rarer rares (maces, slayers, power rings, etc.) had to be earned in events or by killing boss mobs. Also I made a mistake in the db and flame rings could 1 hit kill anything lol (warriors with no mc 1 hit killed me when I was level 255 lol), but that wasn't intentional.

Just wondering does anyone remember it? And also does anything think it might be worth me putting it back up for a few days? (now I have a better computer and broadband).

Killer2002

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
Merlin said:
Whats the point?
god man ur arragent.. more servers the better!

if ya do m8 gives a pm il give it a go for something 2 do :)

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Killer2002 said:
god man ur arragent.. more servers the better!

if ya do m8 gives a pm il give it a go for something 2 do :)
Maybe he was asking a question about why put it up.. Whats wrong with tht?

And sounds like a fun, chill out server.

Zaron

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 22, 2003
lol merlin is an arrogant **** no argueing with that

Merlin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2003
How am i arrogant. I am just stating the fact a server that gives you d rings and rubys and 3k per hen wont last long. What is the point in working on?

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
for fun?

geez u forgot what its all about? FUN.

Where as bloodServer is more along the lines of 'we want the best server' just station my opinion.

Ye go ahead put it up, but put a nice tele man so we can get rares and lvl without events ;)

Merlin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2003
Skyline said:
for fun?

geez u forgot what its all about? FUN.

Where as bloodServer is more along the lines of 'we want the best server' just station my opinion.

Ye go ahead put it up, but put a nice tele man so we can get rares and lvl without events ;)

Blood doesnt want to be the best but i dont see the point in a server like this. It just ****s up the idea of mir

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
lol why it fk up the idea of mir?

And bloodserver doesnt? lol, since u changed everything, that ****s up the idea of mir.

Merlin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2003
Skyline said:
lol why it fk up the idea of mir?

And bloodserver doesnt? lol, since u changed everything, that ****s up the idea of mir.
BloodServer changes mir it does not make a sorry excuse for a MMORPG. It at least has the basis of a MMORPG which is a challenge.

Pyros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 16, 2003
I didn't say I was aiming for a long term MMORPG, I said a mess about server which isn't up for long. To be honest I don't see the point in servers like bloodserver, if someone wants a long term server where they have to work to get a decent level and items, then why not play real mir? I like private servers as a change from real mir, which bloodserver doesn't really do, its still the same MMORPG layout (kill mobs, level up slowly, gain items). If anything pyroserver changes the mould that many other servers follow.

Schimmy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Merlin said:
BloodServer changes mir it does not make a sorry excuse for a MMORPG. It at least has the basis of a MMORPG which is a challenge.

how can u say this if u've never played the server. ok 3k a hen and those rares drop. who cares, who knows those rares may be useless and 3k may not be a lot. if u've ever played whippy those items are useless. maybe its like that. i doubt its like whippy but tbh u dont know nor do i so dont say things if u dont know

Merlin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2003
Pyros said:
I didn't say I was aiming for a long term MMORPG, I said a mess about server which isn't up for long. To be honest I don't see the point in servers like bloodserver, if someone wants a long term server where they have to work to get a decent level and items, then why not play real mir? I like private servers as a change from real mir, which bloodserver doesn't really do, its still the same MMORPG layout (kill mobs, level up slowly, gain items). If anything pyroserver changes the mould that many other servers follow.
If you played blood youd see it isnt the same as real mir. It is for those who are sick of poor staffing on real mir and want something different. Your server isnt a MMORPG

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
so isnt yours...as a MMORPG has loads of players....over 100, not a crummy 20ish, (dunno how many u get but bet its not over 100).

Please stop making pointless posts, as if u read it was just for a lil mess about and a bit of FUN, which u ppl have forgot about.

Real mir is 100 times better than ur server, and all private servers up atm, and if i wanted to play it, i would much rather pay and get ****ty staff than play most private servers.

But PyroServer sounds fun, and i will play it :)

Pyros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 16, 2003
But no one actually remembers it?

To this day I can't work out how I made flame ring a 1 hit kill super ring, anyone else managed to do it?

hotlou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Essex!
merlin...stfu keep ure **** comments out, who cares bloodserver is ****...this dude asking bout his server u got nout nice 2 say stfu.....its a game play it !!

p.s ure server sounds swete iill play ;)

*s'cuse me lang*

Last edited:

Merlin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2003
hotlou said:
merlin...stfu keep ure **** comments out, who cares bloodserver is ****...this dude asking bout his server u got nout nice 2 say stfu.....its a game play it !!

Im allowed to give my views liek your allowed to give yours and every other member on this forum. I just feel servers like this ruin the game mir :) Personal view

hotlou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Essex!
u feel tht way dont play it, no1 is forcing u 2

dude i respect ure opinion but, its kinda lame when u hacking away at his server, @least his trying man, also it will b gr8 laugh 2 kill stuff 1 hit hehe
big it up 2 pyro !!

Last edited:

Merlin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2003
hotlou said:
u feel tht way dont play it, no1 is forcing u 2

I wont dont worry, but hes posted on a public forum so i will give my views