[CD3.55] Question about Items IDs

MrCruque

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2012
Sup every1???
So i get the WilEditor2, i dont know if im doing it wrong or what, but basicaly, im trying to add new items on ma svr, the thing is that i dont know how to see each item ID i mean ive got to go trying number by number(and as u probably know there are a LOT of them)
i wanna know with wich program, or how do i find out the items ID, i tryed opening the Wix images, for each item theres like 40 images, doesnt mutter wich image i use, in the case of mobs they are invisible ingame :SSSS can any1 tell em how to find out and item/mob id that works??

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

Can any1 help me please!

---------- Post added 30-03-2012 at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was 29-03-2012 at 10:09 PM ----------

Can any1 help me for the love of god!!!

MrCruque

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2012
what im trying to do, is finding out the ID of an item, i meanin the DB u see the look as a number right? , how do i know how that "number" looks ingame witouth having to make and item with that id and loging ingame, cause IE when i try to make a "ring" ive got to see all the items db ring by ring, and try number by number so find out wich 1 i like, and kaiorimim doesnt say the id does it?

Upvote 0

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
yeah just use KaoriMIM (http://mf.kaorimir.com) stick it in your client and load up inventroy .wil/wix, it will show you all the looks of the items.
The way it works though is kaorimim starts at 1 instead of 0 or something liek that so you have to -1 the number to correspond the to the database.

eg 100 in kaorimim is 99 in db

Upvote 0