Question for setup a mirserver on?

smoochy boys on tour

kazzy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2005
Hi all, I am new at making mirserver. I only know a little bit about how to making a mirserver offline. I want to make my mirserver online, how can I making it online. Anyone know how? I am using DSL routor for online. I had trying to make my mirserver online but it fail, I had change the ip 127.0.0.1 to my own and block the firewall in XP. Can someone help me put my mirserver online Thanks...

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
well what problem have u encountered? as u said u changed all ip's to ur own,
ran programs?
you getting a error or? well id say just go and try make it online yourself, any errors u encounter u can search for, if u cant find how to fix the error in a search then post asking for help.

basicly do same as ofline but just change ip's i believe. (to ur own)

Upvote 0

kazzy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2005
It said my server close, I got a question which ip I need to use? rounter ip or my pc ip? for online?

Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
You need to use the IP that was assigned to you by the router (192.168.1.xxx)

Upvote 0

Yamma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
Alpha- said:
no not if its online, you use your WAN ip not your LAN IP.

go to www.whatismyip.com and use that Ip

For your IP click Start then Run..
If you cant see Run.. then go to Start > All Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt

Then type ipconfig and click enter then it will show ur ip. The ip at http://www.whatismyip.com might not show your correct ip, dunno why, thats why you should use Command Prompt.

Upvote 0

kazzy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2005
WoW a lot of different people giving me the different to get my IP for DSL Router... I don't know which IP I will use :P I think I will use both to testing :P Is it change all the IP in my mirserver folder .ini and .txt Rite? Thaks anyone trying to help me I wish someone super nice will write me a guide for making a online mirserver for DSL Router. Thanks a lot again :P This is the best place to getting help :P :P :P
/kazzy

People I only want to make my own mirserver playing online with my real life friend online. Just like Ragezone,Izar,LOMCN,and other.

Last edited:
Upvote 0