Question- for the coders or if anyone knows?

Join Discord

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
For example, thunderbolt, is it possible to make a new skill, using same graphic? So say at lvl40 you could get a book that gives you advanced thunderbolt? Obviously extra damage, etc, is this possible, or is the only way to increase damage is through adding to the mc of the player? Something I've always wondered about.. surely if you have source files you can make stronger spells using existing graphics? Just wondering away here on a Tuesday!

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
For example, thunderbolt, is it possible to make a new skill, using same graphic? So say at lvl40 you could get a book that gives you advanced thunderbolt? Obviously extra damage, etc, is this possible, or is the only way to increase damage is through adding to the mc of the player? Something I've always wondered about.. surely if you have source files you can make stronger spells using existing graphics? Just wondering away here on a Tuesday!

MC/SC Skills are generally calculated by taking into account the power fields in db + minimum and maximum MC of the player... So you could just increase the power in the db, yah.

Sam

Elysiums23

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 19, 2013
Yorkshire
MC/SC Skills are generally calculated by taking into account the power fields in db + minimum and maximum MC of the player... So you could just increase the power in the db, yah.

Sam

You would need to create a new spell ofc though so just copy and past the spell in magic table and item table and rename to adv thunderbolt but going down this route it would be a completely seperate spell, if you need any more assistance inbox me and ill take your through a step by step guide :)