[Other] Question - What server files did Crows World use?

Join Discord

demon012

LOMCN Leecher
Jul 1, 2008
Hey guys,

A long long long time ago there was a Mir 3 private server called Crows World. It was released in the very early days of Mir 3.

It had the improved graphics of Mir 3, new maps for the outdoor areas but the old Mir 2 dungeons which IMHO are more fun (probably because I started playing on Mir 2 and are nostalgic for me =) ).

Does anyone know what version of the server files he used? This was the best version of Mir 3 I have played, much better than the official servers but unfortunately his server was relatively short lived.

Thanks,

demon012

osaph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 1, 2012
i recommend u to use 3.55 files.
and i dont know what files used "crows world"

Upvote 0

MCDONALDS

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
Southampton, UK
they were the msrf files, crowsworld became kaorimir i played on that server too. it was EI, kaori took over and improved it as she did most of the work anyway.

EDIT

what was your name on there coz i played from the start my name was "Lee" and was in Dark Trojan guild with MCTheClown and stuff... any of that ring a bell? lol

Last edited:
Upvote 0

demon012

LOMCN Leecher
Jul 1, 2008
they were the msrf files, crowsworld became kaorimir i played on that server too. it was EI, kaori took over and improved it as she did most of the work anyway.

EDIT

what was your name on there coz i played from the start my name was "Lee" and was in Dark Trojan guild with MCTheClown and stuff... any of that ring a bell? lol

Sorry about taking so long to reply. I was Roseta a Tao, I have always had a female char on Mir always a Tao and always Roseta =).

Mir 2 was the first thing that I could count as being a MMORPG that I played and created the Roseta name for it and have used that name in all games since (EVE Online, World of Warcraft, Star Trek Online, etc, etc).

I first started playing on the European Mir 2 servers hosted by GameNetwork back sometime around 2001 but the introduced some badly written anti cheat system called REACT that banned me in May 2003 (I didn't cheat and despite talking to many GMs in and out of game I could not get the reason they banned me) (The only thing that I could hazard a guess to was that I could have sold an item and received gold that was cheated for (Sabuk walls bank's deposit allowed negative numbers and as a result gave money without affecting the bank's balance (or so I read back then)).

Anyways, any idea where I may find the latest Kaori files? I see many posts about Kaori server files but no download links etc.

Thanks,

demon012

Upvote 0

MCDONALDS

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
Southampton, UK
On kaoris website mate mirfiles, the msrf server files are still there. And some slightly more updated ones i believe, find a post from kaori on here and follow the link in her signature. "mirfiles"

Upvote 0