Questions about LG3G

Join Discord

Perfect_Darknes

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 24, 2005
hey.. im using LS3G (3.38) serv files.. i was roaming through my client data folder in KaoriMIM,
i was wondering how i would find out the Looks number for an image, erm.. i have an example here

>>>>Link<<<<

how would i find out the Looks number for that?

also i was wondering how i could change the Armour Wing GFX on the player screen. i have the ones i like.. but im not even sure if my server suports the wings.. and if it does how to go about adding them onto the armour

Wings 1 (M)

Wings 1 (F)

Wings 2 (M)

Wings 2 (F)

Wings 3 (M)

Wings 3 (F)

Wings 4 (M)

Wings 4 (F)

Wings 5 (M)

Wings 5 (F)

I would like them to move on the Char screen, but if i cant do that.. how would i put just 1 frame.. or one of the below armours

Wings Random

im ready to provide anymore information you might need =/ wasn't sure what to put,

Thanks in advance

PureKill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2007
United Kingdom
Always on kaorimim u see your items looks well always -1 off the total.

2nd u have to open the different will and upload the images to it.

Upvote 0

Perfect_Darknes

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 24, 2005
so.. the Looks for that would be 882 as the total is 883?

also those wings are in the Wil files.. i just dont know how to make them show ingame? i tried differant shapes, 9,10,11,12 (ones i found in a search on this forum) but it just made my char invisible.. im guessing i was invisi cuz i the game couldsn't find a Shape for 9,10,11,12?

does anyoen know the shapes for these? =) ty ty

*EDIT*

another thing i would like to ask about is NPC face directions.. could anyone tell me what number is what direction? or is it just trial and error :P

Last edited:
Upvote 0

chimera

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 30, 2003
UK
;;Facing Direction
;NE-8 N-7 NW-6 W-5 SW-4 S-3 SE-2 E-1

That is for guards, I'm assuming npc's work the same or similar though I must confess all my npc's are set to 0

Thank >>linked<< image would be 341 as in the number of the image -1 (the image number needs to be the same in ground.wil (how it's seen on the ground) and inventory.wil (how it's seen in your bag).
Storeitem is how it's seen in shops/storage, this may well be a different sized image to that of on the ground/in bag - particularly with weapons, armour.

HTH

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Perfect_Darknes

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 24, 2005
ahhhh right i see now, its the number in between the <- <- and -> -> arrows -1 :) thank you for that,

and thnaks for the NPC face directions.. i wil ltry them out :) all mine are set to 0 but i would like some face differant directions :)
thank yo ufor the info on the image numbers having to be the same in the Grouns and Invent wil files, i'll check it out :)

ty ty

Upvote 0