Quick Help

Apostle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2006
I have everything working. You can login, you click on the server name and nothing happens (this is where you get sent to character selection) So im supposing that Character Selection Gate isnt running. When I start the program thats IN the selchargate (Game30.exe) folder of cruel3g files I get "RunGate connected", When I run "rungate.exe" inside of the rungate folder, I get "Game Server Connected". And when I run "mirlogin.exe" from Logingate folder, I do not get any messages, and when i go to close it it asks if I want to close Sel. Char. Gate. Same as when i go to close Gate30. Im confused.

Can anyone help?

Apostle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2006
Every IP i have set is 127.0.0.1, Test for all servernames. I can't think of what the problem is.

Upvote 0

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
did u open them in the right order?
When running a LIVE Server, a better order is:

LOGINsrv

DBSrvr

CrueldragonMir3G

When CD is loaded up - THEN load:

Logingate

Selchargate

Rungate

Reason? Stops people trying to login while server is still trying to Boot..

Upvote 0

Apostle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2006
Yes I did. I loaded that quote up you gave me and followed it. Waited until CD was loaded then brought up the gates.

Upvote 0

Apostle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2006
Its just strange, because I can login with an account i manually put in the DB, but when I go to click on the server "test" after logging in, nothing happens. You cant go to select character screen or anything.

Upvote 0

Apostle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2006
I have my server set as the DMZ, and I did follow all instructions on liquidsilvers site. If you dont mind may I speak to you on MSN? to keep forum posting down?

Upvote 0

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
kk but i just want to say that i dont understand in mir even close to demonic or kaori or most of the ppls here, i just try to help the best i can

Upvote 0