Quick one about Spawn Point when red.

Lone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2007
is there any where other than in !setup.txt that defines the PKers Home Town? :)) setting up a pk/pvp environment :) )

thanks

Lone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2007
i was under the impression that if you changed it in the M2Server when you rebooted it reverted to the Files rather than holding the setting in the m2 (like when you change the exp rate in the similar way)

:) thanks for the reply i thought they were the only possibilities as well ;) if i run in to problems and find a solution ill let you know what happened ;)

all best

Upvote 0

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
u could try using the QManage with the @login option, to check pk points and then move to wherever

Upvote 0

Lone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2007
hmmm sneaky i like it ;)

my plan is to actually make a pk area where players can spawn their own invasions but others can actually come and try to pk/pvp/steal/fight the person who spawned the invasion.

the entry npc will check for 0 pk points and the exit npc will clear your pk point as long as you have the PKChip aquired when entering the map.

i was just making sure that if people die in the map they dont end up getting teled out
so i think we have it covered now :) i do like Sneaky ways round stuff tho :) ty

Upvote 0

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
u could possible have the entry npc set a flag on, and the exit npc switch it off, then perhaps use the @login to check 'that' flag and move them back to your invasionmap, not sure which would take precedent, the M2 pkhome map, or the @login,, or maybe an npc at the pkhome map who checks that flag so they can only tele back to your invasion map,

Upvote 0