R.I.P Paul Walker.

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
im telling u now turrican .. u wanna watch ur tongue

1st u call me a smack head after looking at a pic where i had been fighting cancer
and now u think ur a big man kus ur a memeber of chronicals lmfao grow up kid
wont take long to find u mate , so dont be a KeyBoard Warrior

as for everyone else how sad... Really sad... i was mearly showing that it was real , and yes it was horrid to see . but felt if people were to question it then put it up..

the fact some 1 said *Put a link instead* ... seriously pissed me off .. its the same thing
.. grow up kids

*pic removed*

was i just that hard to ask me to remove *like i stated* ... no?

Last edited:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex

1st u call me a smack head after looking at a pic where i had been fighting cancer

as for everyone else how sad... Really sad... i was mearly showing that it was real , and yes it was horrid to see . but felt if people were to question it then put it up..

the fact some 1 said *Put a link instead* ... seriously.. grow up kids

Why do you feel the need to pull the cancer card out on multiple posts now? There is no need to use that. You tell people to grow up? That's a good one. Why don't you stop posting here like you've said on two posts now after throwing your toys out over this community attitude towards you?

You could of merely shown it was real by posting a link to an official news article, like this Proof here. Which lots of people do on this forums surprisingly. If you read the full sentence i made no reference to posting a link to the image but a article to prove it. There was just no need to post such a graphic image. You tell us 'kids' to grow up.. to be honest i wouldn't want kid brother to see that.. It'd horrify him, so why would to post such an image to us 'kids'? Heck you could of at least censored it.

FYI.. acting all though telling him to 'watch his tongue' and 'wont take long to find you' really shows your maturity to kid!

Turrican

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2012
UK

the fact some 1 said *Put a link instead* ... seriously.. grow up kids

*pic removed*

It was just that hard to ask... no?

Your threats don't mean **** lol, after seeing the bots and hacks you and lifco are making i'm frankly not in the slightest worried.

the fact you even had the audacity to post your cheats on here to try hack accounts on Arcadia, The whole thread you and lifco created was a pure ploy to advertise your cheats/bots, which shows plenty about your character.

You've already been reported to admins by a few people about it, and tbh i'm surprised you have not been banned yet, as the evidence against you is pretty damning.

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
yea ok bucko .. have u ever used Facebook?

it was all over there and vids the lot ... i posted as i SAID to prove to people this was true..
as for cancer card ,Multiple posts? no mate... it has nothing to do with u ... , i said that to turrican due to the fact im getting abuse directed at me from my profile. simple as that , do u see me crying out for help no?
a and b mate

Threats lol its not a threat mate
as for bots lol i didnt post anything ? so thats confusing

bots was told by me and lifco due to the fact they was easily made and we wanted lomcn to see if they could work around this , clearly didnt suit your needs

banned yet? and why would i get banned? for telling people some1 died and that bots are available ?

lol sort yaself out m8

Last edited:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex

it was all over there and vids the lot ... i posted as i SAID to prove to people this was true..
as for cancer card ,Multiple posts? no mate... it has nothing to do with u ... , i said that to turrican due to the fact im getting abuse directed at me from my profile. simple as that , do u see me crying out for help no?
a and b mate

**** turrican run fo you life! This wigga is gonna FB stalk you.

Take that **** to PM's then if you don't want people picking up on it. I have seen you say more than once about cancer in a post in your arguements.

Picture was fake anyways, there were no remains to get visual identification.

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
yea im a pure wigger son

15f52tk.jpg

nah david...in all fairness it was in PM's and then i asked about who was mods of this , and nothing was said or done as usual..

as for the fake pic, lol nice 1, that makes me feel even better , tears spilled over nothing as usual

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
yea im a pure wigger son

in all fairness it was in PM's and then i asked about who was mods of this , and nothing was said or done as usual..

as for the fake pic, lol nice 1, that makes me feel even better , tears spilled over nothing as usual

Nobody Mods PM's! That's private ****. How the **** do you type with a mini me on your hand?

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
lol i thought u would like that pic :P i type like 2 letters per 2 fingers lol

well how the hell can things be modded in that area then? even if it is private

it dont help situations like this

im not tryna cause a war here atall

Turrican

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2012
UK

a and b mate

Threats lol its not a threat mate
as for bots lol i didnt post anything ? so thats confusing

bots was told by me and lifco due to the fact they was easily made and we wanted lomcn to see if they could work around this , clearly didnt suit your needs

banned yet? and why would i get banned? for telling people some1 died and that bots are available ?

lol sort yaself out m8

Just a snippet of what we have on you and your cheats.

48d8393e4ea2e48b191019eb6b0a7cb2.png

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
we said to whole of lomcn due to fact we have a few top coder and a few others , we also said we would offer info on what we find out ect, we even speak with sam ect about this..

Last edited:

Turrican

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2012
UK
we said to whole of lomcn due to fact we have a few top coder and a few others , we also said we would offer info on what we find out ect, we even speak with sam ect about this..

MythRohan said:
i havent even done anything.. but say what has been created to STOP future hacks/bots lol...
You are setting up a pro version of the hacks to sell them, this is helping the community ?

MythRohan said:
i was saying it cant be stopped due to it will be using the players comp asif it was a person on the mouse u fricking noob

So you are creating and selling cheats/bots to stop cheats/bots
o.o , which you already stated cant be stopped. o.o

Iv seen your videos advertising your cheats, don't try to make out your doing this to prevent cheats/bots cause your not.

keep digging.

Last edited:

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
digging lol why would i inform lomcn ?

lol comedy that

fixes will be passed on , simple as that

---------- Post Merged at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:29 PM ----------

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by MythRohan

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by MythofRohan
i havent even done anything.. but say what has been created to STOP future hacks/bots lol...

You are setting up a pro version of the hacks to sell them, this is helping the community ?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by MythofRohan
i was saying it cant be stopped due to it will be using the players comp asif it was a person on the mouse u fricking noob

MythofRohan? that isnt me .....

MythRohan is me son

Last edited:

Turrican

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2012
UK
digging lol why would i inform lomcn ?

lol comedy that

fixes will be passed on , simple as that

MythofRohan? that isnt me .....

MythRohan is me son

Your either a moron or just plain dumb.

YOU are creating and selling cheats for mir, its been proven.
Lomcn is purely a Mir forum, so any cheats you create/sell are not helping lomcn or mir at all, in fact its the opposite your trying to cause harm to lomcn/mir.

and sorry i didnt take the time to learn a douce bags name, but them posts are still from you, check the heads up topic.

Koriban said:
I feel like I'm losing IQ just from attempting to read Myth's posts.

haha imagine how i feel :(

Last edited:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Your either a moron or just plain dumb.

YOU are creating and selling cheats for mir, its been proven.
Lomcn is purely a Mir forum, so any cheats you create/sell are not helping lomcn or mir at all, in fact its the opposite your trying to cause harm to lomcn/mir.

and sorry i didnt take the time to learn a douce bags name, but them posts are still from you, check the heads up topic.

[/COLOR]
haha imagine how i feel :(

I feel like im loosing IQ over reading Turricans awful quoting skills typing in the names wrong! Koribad LOL!

FTM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2013
rip roger rhodes aswell

---------- Post Merged at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:20 PM ----------

rip roger rhodes aswell