R.I.P Ryan Dunn.

smoochy boys on tour

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
he will be missed but its his own fault i have no sympathy for him he posted pics on twitter just hours befor of him and 2 other drinking.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
The report clearly says that it's unclear who was driving....although it does seem fairly obvious it was him, it's best not to assume he was being a complete idiot

akira87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
It's difficult to take any death seriously when the first paragragh states "He was famous for sticking a toy car up his rectum".

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
A death isn't just about one person. It's the family and friends I have remorse for.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
the guy will be missed but when u drink and drive i dont care who u are u deserve to die its just lucky he didnt kill any one innocent if u realy cant just ring a taxi after going out ur just a ****ing moron who deserves every thing they get

Version 1.3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2005
I think "Deserves to die" is a little strong, personally i don't think anyone deserves to die. If he was drink driving then Yes its a dumb thing to do. I would rather die ( i think ) than survive and be left with the guilt that my stupidity ended another persons life.

(i typed "Guild" instead of Guilt first time...Mir much?!)

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
This.

Some people are heartless.

R.I.P!

what if he hit ur mother or ur child while he was drunk would u still feel the same?? no u wouldnt any 1 who DnD has no care about others untill its to late.

if u really want to driver while ur pissed go rag ur car round in a empty field were the only person ur gonna hurt is ur self

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Who?

People have accidents all the time, I don't have any feelings towards this one in particular....

Last week (the night with the really heavy rain I forget what day) my step-brother's step-brother crashed his car on the way home from work (he'd recently taken on a 2nd job as he's bringing a child up with his girlfriend, so was probably over tired) he's in a coma, broken a leg in about 7 places, crushed hip, collapsed both lungs and great damage to both sides of his head. They reckon IF he does survive he'll have severe brain damage. I think that's a worse story personally, than some guy who made a career out of throwing caution to the wind.

My question is would you even want to survive?

Last edited:

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
the guy will be missed but when u drink and drive i dont care who u are u deserve to die its just lucky he didnt kill any one innocent if u realy cant just ring a taxi after going out ur just a ****ing moron who deserves every thing they get

Dunn and an unidentified person both died in the crash which happened around 3 a.m. at Route 322 and New Street in West Goshen Township. It's unclear who was driving the car.

1. Someone else did die
2. It's not even confirmed that Dunn was driving

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Who?

People have accidents all the time, I don't have any feelings towards this one in particular....

Last week (the night with the really heavy rain I forget what day) my step-brother's step-brother crashed his car on the way home from work (he'd recently taken on a 2nd job as he's bringing a child up with his girlfriend, so was probably over tired) he's in a coma, broken a leg in about 7 places, crushed hip, collapsed both lungs and great damage to both sides of his head. They reckon IF he does survive he'll have severe brain damage. I think that's a worse story personally, than some guy who made a career out of throwing caution to the wind.

My question is would you even want to survive?

thats my point u state he was on his way from work when it happened not pissed up i can sympathise with that.

i lost my dad at 7 because he had his own garage and was messing about on a small motorbike with his mates on site when he fell off and didnt have a helmet on was in a coma and 2 weeks later we had to turn life support off if he lived he would have had major brain damage.

thats an accident, **** happens in life things get given things get taken, its when u have nobs like dunn who thinks its fun to drive while drunk that deserve to suffer

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
hhhmmmm....you're kinda going over the top with this, all your information is coming from that picture...how about waiting for proper information before you start slating

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
hhhmmmm....you're kinda going over the top with this, all your information is coming from that picture...how about waiting for proper information before you start slating

he posted pics on his twitter just a few hours befor showing him with 2 others drinking what else is neede ??

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
When i first seen this post i thought you ment "joedunn" wasnt sure on his name...

anyways RIP jackass guy