Ragezone 2.3 Low Rate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
Ragezone 2.3 low rate

ucs.php

Server launched!
some info on the server:
*exp: x3 (same as the old 1.9 without all the exp events)
*special unique areas no other 2.3 server has like:
- numa temple
- frozen temple
- jinchon temple
- lostship
* the mobs in these temples arent just special in their grapics but
also have custom ai and magics
* all the quests of the old rz LR 1.9 server
* reworked drops to improve the game experience
* new orb succes rate system: lvling (killing monsters)
helps increase the succes rate of your orbing
* new guild sytem with more ppl capable of recruiting new members
* new guild war system where the goal is to defeat the enemy,
not just pk them but proof that you are stronger then they are!

and as a server launch event(first week only):
* if you are grouped with 2 ppl or more and do a group hunt you get
50% bonus experence
* ore 'droprate' in mines has been increase to help stimulate initial economy

information on how to get ingame: How to get ingame (aka client information)

almost forgot: you should thank:
- Mental (provided me with the original 1.9 server files)
- Lilcooldoode (and Helldestroyer) (provided me with most of the mob wil files, some sound files and the ai explenations)
- Echoman (provided me with some more wil files i think :p)

how to get ingame:

* first of all start by downloading and installing the euromir 2.3 client
download: Mir 2 Resource - Downloads (full game client link)
* next let the game autopatch just to be sure you have a full euromir client
* next download the following patches and extract them to your game folder
* Main Patch (required to login)
(this one includes the exe file and ini files needed + extra mapfiles, extra items, extra armours etc)
* Second patch (only needed for new mobs and maps)
(this one includes new mob images, map objects)

the second patch isnt needed to get ingame but without it you wont see the new mobs and the new maps so dont go exploring to much (but you can go lvling while waiting for it)

mirror file: www.autopatching.com/rz23.rar this includes both patch 1 and patch 2 into one dl so it's easyer (mirrored thx to jamie btw lol he uploaded it there)

for those who think they have a full client (although nobody has at this point since the patches changed since the test server) here is a link directly to the exe and ini files only:
http://users.telenet.be/thedeath/RZ/RZ 2.3 exe+inis.rar

Last edited:

2pac

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2006
Re: Ragezone 2.3 low rate

great server...im gonna play. i love low rates servers. means stability

BLADERUNNER

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2007

how can u say it means stability ?? , this server has been wiped more times then my arse has tbh and has such a low server count then what it used to have
imo i think mental needs to transfer chars over from the 1.9 to the 2.3

imo the most stable 2.3 server on atm is MirRevenge

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk

mental has nothing to do with this server really.. its TD's server, he runs it for RageZone.
also there was a pole on ragezone where the "OldSchool" players had a vote to keep or whipe & it came out whipe.
-Dan

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex

how can u say it means stability ?? , this server has been wiped more times then my arse has tbh and has such a low server count then what it used to have

RZ 2.3 has been in Beta for ages, so how can you say that?, Td's put a server in Beta untill all bugs fixed unlike other servers, MR isnt most stable 2.3, due to down time etc.. and thats been wiped lol.

And it nice to see your servers up...

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003

bladerunner i gave ppl a choice:
use the old 1.9 char or start fresh
and even the top 1.9 players thought it was better to start fresh so :p
oh and no offence but mirrevenge is prob the most unstable 2.3 server currently available
it has been down more then it's been up the past 2 months(due to attacks but still, verry unstable and unreliable)
it's only just been wiped aswel (again unreliable)
i'm not gonna go into a war over which server is better; mirrevenge is high rate, this is low rate

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005

No, low rate does not mean stability, its just more work put into it and more of a reason to play.

High rate hater

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007

sounds a gd server might try it out dunno yet

n as 4 most stable 2.3 server dont mean 2 put every1s server down but no1 can say its such n such apart from p69 its been up nearly 6 years evolvin from 1.4 2 1.9 n now 2.3 so theres no compition atm as the only 1 thats close atm is massacre n thats been up wat 2years or summit bearin mind p69 has 120 ppl online average at peak times dunno bout massacre only tryed it 4 a few days n that was a long time ago

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003

il give it ago, although dnt think il stay on for long as i dnt have much time for mir atm.

ps. i think u'l find lomcs or summit like that came up jus after p69 as a 1.4 and went to 1.9, its been up for bout 3-4 yrs, dunno if it still is up now

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK

O.o you only wipe your arse couple times a month? sick.

lolz

/ancient

BLADERUNNER

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2007

bladerunner i gave ppl a choice:
use the old 1.9 char or start fresh
and even the top 1.9 players thought it was better to start fresh so :p
oh and no offence but mirrevenge is prob the most unstable 2.3 server currently available
it has been down more then it's been up the past 2 months(due to attacks but still, verry unstable and unreliable)
it's only just been wiped aswel (again unreliable)
i'm not gonna go into a war over which server is better; mirrevenge is high rate, this is low rate

but come on how manny server owners are jealous of its user count if i rember correctly mental dosed a few servers because of peoples server counts was higer then his , and not only that mirrevenge aint x3 exp wich is more easyer to level then rz so over all i wud say RZ is a waste of time lvling on because its lower exp then mirrevenge.
mirrevenge has more exp then rz as its x20 and dont take long to lvl i dont mind mirrevenge being wiped as it wont take me long to get bk to that level unlike ragezone takes u like a few weeks to get to level 55 and is full of nubs.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex

but come on how manny server owners are jealous of its user count if i rember correctly mental dosed a few servers because of peoples server counts was higer then his , and not only that mirrevenge aint x3 exp wich is more easyer to level then rz so over all i wud say RZ is a waste of time lvling on because its lower exp then mirrevenge.
mirrevenge has more exp then rz as its x20 and dont take long to lvl i dont mind mirrevenge being wiped as it wont take me long to get bk to that level unlike ragezone takes u like a few weeks to get to level 55 and is full of nubs.

fk off? and go back to your poncy server which will be crap.
And get your fact straight noob. MR is a faster lvling server, RZ is a slower rate, being able to lvl faster on MR doesnt make it better. Maybe it makes a nub liek you happy when you gain a level... every day. Mir isnt about gainin lvls and lvling fast.
Tbh RZ has a much more dedicated owner , Seeing as TD helps other people and does all work himself (proberly pinches peoples ideas tho :P)
And considering everybody says cheers jamies / lapta. when he DOESNT even do 1/2 the work, and i know for fact he doesnt, as he still hasnt put about 20maps i sent him ingame, and i even had to send them to som1 else on team to put in.

So dont go saying MR is better, it isnt. RageZone has been around alot longer than MR, and is soo much better, as its been tested and tried. Its the fact that nubs like you play MR, coz its so laid back and stupidly easy.
And that goes for all 120+ more of u. RageZone lowrate pwns end of.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums

This is coming from someone who has 55 posts and a picture of himself looking like a girl for his avantar, being faster doesnt make a server better.

As for andy he will be playing hope u and smav will be 2 :) pm me ingame (testu6)

jamessss

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 18, 2004

If it was same user DB i would of played. But i know it will close sooner or later so not spending anymore time on it.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales

while euro still earns money it wont close fact as you dont close something thats still going gd, its developed from 1.4 to 1.9 to 2.3 and will carry on until lack of imagination.

btw bladerunner you do look like a girl with eye maskara stuff on ya face. barny is a emo as i remember, now fire shots at me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.