RaGEZONE Presents - High Rate 1.9 | 100mbit | Longterm | Fun

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonders

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 16, 2004
Far Far Away
:bbcguy:ive figured out the link lol, go on the website and its in the forum, my bad for not looking :P

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Hi Guys...

During the future we are now using an auto patch system, making it easier for future updates, to use the autopatch you require Java 2 Standard Edition (J2SE) 1.5+ JRE installed.... So download and install IF you require it.

To connect, simply download the attachment and place the two files in the base legend of mir folder... example;

Base Dir = C:\Documents and Settings\MentaL\My Documents\Games\RaGEZONE1.9HIGH\ (Or wherever your RZ Mir folder is)

Place the two files AutoPatcher.exe and KaoriPatchGZ.ini into C:\Documents and Settings\MentaL\My Documents\Games\RaGEZONE1.9HIGH\ (Or wherever your RZ Mir folder is) and run Autopatcher.exe.

This will then download the required new client to connect to the server.

Winrar is required to extract the autopatcher, get it at WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files

attach - http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=8746&d=1178293541

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Updates;

- Server renamed from RaGEZONE(H) to RaGEZONEH
- Rankings now online ( check first post )
- Online players list now online ( check first post )
- Char stats ability in signature now available ( check first post )

Please run autopatch.exe to update your client.

kazzy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2005
I want to know when will you bring the SNOW map into the game? I hope you can bring it to the game. Someone have already convert the mir3 snow map into mir2.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
well when i login it says nothing, just does nothing at all, but it said acc been made..and also patcher don't work..it says it cannot find some list or something

jamessss

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 18, 2004
I'd play again if my items from Low rate was transferred to High rate, intill then i'm not touching it :P

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Hey, i have a prob seeing the wings effects on the armours an stuff, and i think i know y.

Your full client download has a corrupt file, ill show u the screenshot. If u already know about this could i somehow get some help on recieving this file some other way? cause i wanna see the cool wings lol.

L-HumEffect.Wil = Corrupt!

P.S: I used a download manager as u recommended called FlashGet to download the file

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:

mrme07

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2007
In The Cat Box
Dosent let me download the full master client could some one upload it on filesfront plz so i can get the file THNX
MrMe :P

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
The ragezone client will be available from the 1/6/07 as mental has already said, word of warning dont double post, edit your first post next time.

cheers

/koni

jane

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 28, 2003
Great Britain
btw i cant get on to the game it comeing up wid the login screen and ive made an accout but it aint letting me go in to game it dont do anyfink wen i click login

cheers

mrme07

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2007
In The Cat Box
im comin back on tonight crnt download atm as i am at school lol :P brb mabyt firday :P cya thn my fellow players cya l8r guys

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
gameplay seemed ok got to lvl 28 in bout hour or so but then game got boring after that no auto lock on mobs for a wizz neither is there autopot which can be a pain when ur running from quick moving spiders in pi then u get a lvled hen as a pet which seemed pointless as it didnt do anything in pi tbh mental this is a big step down from lom.cc think it still needs alot of work doing to it but im only one persons opinion and there seemed quite a few on line when i logged on but game got boring quickly im afraid but gl with this project :P

Status
Not open for further replies.