Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
They upcycle and recyle where ever possible.. why spend a few quid getting new statues made! I just assumed the the woomas originally ruled PT, or the minotuars kicked them out, probably was some crazy batshit story linked to it on release.

Files are full of lazy copy/paste items. Fox cave is just RMV re-rendered.

So... did the woomas build the statues, of themselves?

Asking for a friend...

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Maybe one worshipped the other or as you say wemade were cheap and reused sht lol

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
OXK6Hr.jpg

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
I dont think Oma's have any temples do they, they're generally just outdoor monsters. Even the Ancient Oma's in PB were mainly outside.

Omas, Minos, and Woomas are 3 different species, and I always found it odd that WT had statues of Minos. Especially as WT was introduced in game several years before the Prajna patch and Mino's ever existed. Though, if I remember correctly the Minos were in the first Mir3 beta release where Prajna (Skeleton Island in Mir3) did exist from the start.

I expect there is full law of it all, but with Mir not being a western game its probably mostly lost in translation for us.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
D2071 i think is pt?
On another note, why o why are the bulk of map names in this cryptic notation? Why can't it be PrajnaTemple.map?

Why can't 0.map be BichonProvince.map, to make a concrete example? I assume, you can't have spaces in map names. Maybe it could be Bichon_Province.map?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
hmm crazy never seen that before, shanda mir2 or 3?

Mir2. Afaik the Shanda Mir3 is basically a like for like copy of Wemades Mir3, except that it kept the original Evils Illusion maps which Wemade scrapped.

Theres a couple of Shanda Mir3 maps which did go custom though so they could link the new Wemade Mir3 together. Pretty cool stuff.
Post automatically merged:

On another note, why o why are the bulk of map names in this cryptic notation? Why can't it be PrajnaTemple.map?

Why can't 0.map be BichonProvince.map, to make a concrete example? I assume, you can't have spaces in map names. Maybe it could be Bichon_Province.map?

They've got a pattern.

D2071 Will be Dungeon 20, Floor 1, Area 7 - or something like that.

For the most part all the map names are well organised.

Reactions: LOMValkyrie