Votes: 45 57.0%
  • High Rate

Votes: 34 43.0%

• Total voters

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
it should be, a easy start so you dont get bored doing the nooby levels, then gradually get slower, then start making it a challenge

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Low rate is king, its a working combination in a lot of factors in the game that have already been mentioned here. Also I agree with Skyline here where I like leveling and actually going up a level or two, but having to work hard for good items etc.

The ideal server which I would love to see would be :

Exp rate around 10x
Drop rate around about 2x

The rest just like euro but with a few changes like maybe some nice quests, and a carry on from euro so there's weapons after SOWG etc that are made properly and really hard to get.

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
If you have to ask this question you should throw your PC out the window and never attempt make a mir server again ...

seriously ... Just fling it out the window .. the 3Gig Client you will get people to download just isnt worth the bandwidth ... for anyone ...

Who cares what Ben thinks or I think or any other Tom Dick or Harry on this forum?
Innovation dies when every single decision becomes democratic ..

Decide what YOU think would make a good server.
Release YOUR server.

I dont want to play OldSkool ... I've played it. Ben can give you all the advice in the world, and all that advice will just bring you closer to HIS idea of a better mir server.
OldSkool is already out though, so we dont need Bens idea of a mir server again.

IMO the LAST good mir server will come out soon. Then we all have to sit back and watch a little bit of our childhood die ;)

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Low rate is king, its a working combination in a lot of factors in the game that have already been mentioned here. Also I agree with Skyline here where I like leveling and actually going up a level or two, but having to work hard for good items etc.

Exp rate around 10x

The rest just like euro but with a few changes like maybe some nice quests, and a carry on from euro so there's weapons after SOWG etc that are made properly and really hard to get.

well sounds decent , remeber me of Izar , what an server , lets hope that this will be more good :D

MadeInEngland

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 21, 2004
Reading

Exp rate around 10x

Sounds PERFECT^^ MAKE IT