RATM for xmas number 1!?

smoochy boys on tour

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
already done mate =) Its never going to work though. X Factor have the strings on what gets no1 at Xmas.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
It's not a crap song.

But won't work.

That video is good though lol

Would be better to get Pogues & Kirsty McColl to No.1

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Would be a ****e x mas song tho...
I like the idea of kirsty mccoll and the pouges though = D

/Tom

Loki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2009
I don't actually see what's so good about that Pogues & Kirsty McColl song :P

ZoniStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
who cares tbh charts never been the same since the internet

like simon cowell really cares if it gose to number 1 or not wont make a difference to his check book

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Don't be a sheep and buy the Xfactor single!!!

Be a sheep and buy RATM instead...

Oh and both acts are owned by Sony who are currently laughing themselves silly.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
In my opinion it's not a campaign against Sony, or even Cowell (which he seems to think it is). It's not a case of of being a sheep or not.

It's a social comment, that X factor year after year claims the xmas #1 and it's got to the stage where people assume that's the accepted truth/how it should be. Even cowell said something recently that gave the impression he assumed he would automatically be #1 this xmas.
Well what if people don't like that attitude, or don't want a lame copy of someones original work to be placed at #1. Well then they'll join the majority opposition to make their stand, for whatever reasons they may have.

My only gripe is it should of been an xmas song, and the politics which Rage stand for are so far removed from the petty argument of Xmas #1 that few people really appreciate the true meaning behind Rage's work.
But hell it's a good song, and it'll make a nice change.

/Gand

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Take your tongue out of crap factor's arse Prai, it's a top song & I hope it will work!

BTW music chat goes in music section.

How about getting your facts right before speeking down to me.

I think this years xfactor has been one of the worst. And couldn't care less who won. But don't you think that everybody who watches and buys the xfactors winners song will overpower a crappy petition.

So get your tounge out of your own ass.

mapadale

I think this years xfactor has been one of the worst. And couldn't care less who won. But don't you think that everybody who watches and buys the xfactors winners song will overpower a crappy petition.

Not really, cause at the moment RATM are No.1 in the download charts at the moment, which does account for a vast majority of the Chart now. The Xfactor song wasn't doing as well and I hope it doesn't, but George Michael FTW this year............

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England

It was a joke, & speaking contains an A and only 1 E.

But still, I hope KITN will win.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006

I disagree, its been nice to see two white guys go head to head to win it. And i don't even like ths show.
Secondly last years 'crappy' petition saw Jeff Buckley's Hallelujah come #2 (which is easily the best version). Whist last i read this years 'crappy petition' had RATM at #1.

Whilst i do not believe this is enough to secure a #1 this Xmas, infact i doubt it. It's nice to know there are over alternatives to the tiresome Xfactor.

/Gand

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
It was a joke, & speaking contains an A and only 1 E.

But still, I hope KITN will win.

Thanks Prai.

You know you're my homebooiiii.

Lets get one thing straight, I will never ever be your homeboy I wouldn't even consider you as one of those who I say hi to when I walk past.

Not like you'd care, your too up your own ass to give a ****