raz0rfang

Status
Not open for further replies.

lliam123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 8, 2003
London
now, where can i begin? his a selfish pig, one son of a *****.. he cannot make his own forum popula so he has to steal others.. sad,eh?

then he claims im a little 10 year old, thats what made me laugh, i had 10 mineuts few of laughtment..

Thing is, i dont really give a ****, i can always get a SMF or invisionfree(one of the best forums), infact... i can get a VB off a friend, LinX.

raz0rfang, is an official hacker a fking bastered & one pig headed ****. Fk off m8 & get a life.

site he stole: www.rifca.com/teamspeak (his hoster of rifca.com) DONT trust him, he'll make you a forum, you make it popula, & he takes it.

good-bye. oh, & enjoy teamspeak, it was **** btw. I had a backup Yes i did.. so i dont loose, nor do you but you have lost trust.. also now that everyone know's who you really are, you can just fk off.

Midlands was a global mod, he hated me. I figure its either them.

FLAME www.rifca.com please

lliam123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 8, 2003
London
www.teamspeak.us.tt is the official site, dont worry. give me a few weeks. teamspeak will be back with a great VB baord, with admins you can TRUST & a host that i/we can TRUST

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
Well, most people don't know me, yet they still ask me to host clients for them.. :P

lliam123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 8, 2003
London
MentaL said:
hehehe! Why let random people you dont know host stuff for you, makes no sense.

Bcoz the hoster i dont know claims his trusty... so what do i/we know, we just have to take experiences in life.. & see where it takes us.. & right now for me.. it took me here, whitch is no where..

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
I also claim to have a 12 inch penis, at the end of the you should host the thing at your own expense, all cos he has a crappy domain and this is "wonderful?" .. For one you are prob using one of the worst forums possible, and two, if you was smart you would use invision (php being the more insecure)..... MMK.

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned
lliam123 said:
now, where can i begin? his a selfish pig, one son of a *****.. he cannot make his own forum popula so he has to steal others.. sad,eh?

then he claims im a little 10 year old, thats what made me laugh, i had 10 mineuts few of laughtment..

Thing is, i dont really give a ****, i can always get a SMF or invisionfree(one of the best forums), infact... i can get a VB off a friend, LinX.

raz0rfang, is an official hacker a fking bastered & one pig headed ****. Fk off m8 & get a life.

site he stole: www.rifca.com/teamspeak (his hoster of rifca.com) DONT trust him, he'll make you a forum, you make it popula, & he takes it.

good-bye. oh, & enjoy teamspeak, it was **** btw. I had a backup Yes i did.. so i dont loose, nor do you but you have lost trust.. also now that everyone know's who you really are, you can just fk off.

Lol, I took it because you were stealing peoples accounts, pretending to be multiple people, ect ect and didn't want you to have your board by me, because if anyone got hacked by you, it would end up coming back to me.

raz0rfang, is an official hacker
LOL.

Rebel.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2005
raz0rfag couldn't hack team atomic owning him.

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
ROFL, you own just found out that he's a total prick?

That's ancient. He tried to spam Atomicide.com because Atom wouldn't make him a mod, so Atom decided to report to his ISP.

lliam123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 8, 2003
London
ty.. someone agrees his a prick.. even if i stole.. it has no right that u could take the board.. when u promised @ the begining before i took on the baord.. u said if anything happens i wont take.. u agreed.. so eat my ****.

lliam123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 8, 2003
London
Opthe= & so r u

Anyway, u no what else is pathetic, is that he hasnt changed anything from Teamspeak, its like he stole my teamspeak idea.. sad, nah.. v.very sad..

Fk off m8 & get a fking life.. try thinking of ur own idea.. instead of stealing..

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ miralliance (the name he called it) omfg.. im coming on 24.7 to flame that board. cyaz

Rebel.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2005
go on genmay and ask them all to register and say u need members etc n they wull do nasty things xD

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned
lliam123 said:
ty.. someone agrees his a prick.. even if i stole.. it has no right that u could take the board.. when u promised @ the begining before i took on the baord.. u said if anything happens i wont take.. u agreed.. so eat my ****.
Never said that in my whole life.

If your so sad about it, I'll give it back to you, if you agree not to hack/steal peoples accounts.

Opeth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
UK
lliam123 said:
Opthe= & so r u

Anyway, u no what else is pathetic, is that he hasnt changed anything from Teamspeak, its like he stole my teamspeak idea.. sad, nah.. v.very sad..

Fk off m8 & get a fking life.. try thinking of ur own idea.. instead of stealing..

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ miralliance (the name he called it) omfg.. im coming on 24.7 to flame that board. cyaz

Who the fu‪cks gonna give a shi‪t if you flame that board? its got like 10 posts.

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
lliam123 said:

23 posts... 23 POSTS.

Do you have low standards?

Status
Not open for further replies.