Really nice wow siggys

Join Discord

Me_F0h_Teh_Win

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 6, 2004
Hey, ive seen around afew websites these really nice wow siggys where they import gif's of a certain character doing whatever, i know this is done by using the wow model viewer, but when it comes down to photo shop im kinder clueless :/ i really wanna get back into ps, i used to do alil bit of it some time ago but never got really good, but i enjoyed it, and now i really wanna start making some nice wow siggys :)

Ive done a few searches n importing gif's but i cant seem to be getting any luck could anyone direct me to any please? :) thanks in advance

p.s i found myself banned a few weeks ago, i apolagise for that i lent my account out to some Tosser on my msn list who 'just want to check a thread' -.-

:bbcguy:

F4LL3N_4NG3L

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2006
Liverpool
To make a gif file I advise you use image ready C2, put the img in layers and make each one move using the animation pallete. Hope this helps xx

/Mia

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
You make the signature, then press that button that converts it into image ready, then you load the gif with image ready, link all the gif images together to move around/adjust it. Then huh kinda hard to explain but there is a bit where you can ask the program to show it how it looks on the interent, so it opens a internet page and you see the signature+the gif moving, then just save it to desktop. Either that or try saving it (i neva tried so i dont know how i used 2 do it).

thats if your asking how to add a gif into an image.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
www.goodtutorials.co.uk << doesn't work lol, it must have went down, sorry for useless post.

That's a good website for just about learning anything to do with Photoshop, good luck anyways...

:D

On the other hand, check JealY's sticky at the top of this forum, got some useful stuff on it.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
I made a avatar with my 22 druid (owned) moving. I would be using it in LOMCN if they supported it. Dangit.

I used fraps. Captured my character moving.
Exported it into a format that photoshop works with. (Could be an mpeg. Can't remember).
Deleted the frames I did not need. (Usually when you add an animation the frames go into layers)
And I made a WoW style boarder with the druid icon on. =/.

Hope this helps. I'd dig it out but I kinda reformatted since then and I think it might be gone :eek:.

/J34lY