Rebellion 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Rebellion 2.3

Specifications
Host Computer: Havent got one yet Will probably buy a dedi once server is finished & Ready to go online

EXP Rate: Completely Custom so cant really say a specific amount

Maps / Items: Completely Custom will be redoing every set & creating my own.

Features:

PVP:
Last Man Standing: Fight to the death to become the Last Man standing and earn a title & Experience Boost.

Sabuk Wall: Fight alongside your other Guild Members to become the Owner of Sabuk Wall, Benefits from Sabuk Stone to Sabukcave.

Oasis; Similar to SabukWall but a new area with far more benefits & a much harder location to achieve. You must fight past Statues re-instated at each war, in order to get to the boss, if you kill this boss then you win the war & are able to claim the Oasis.

PVP: Im looking to find balance in each class in order to make the PVP far more balanced, will need a few people to test at certain times in order to test the PVP to a full standard.

Gathering:

Mining: Mine for not Ore but Artefacts pieces & construct new weapons & armours which are legendary for their power.

Treasure: Follow clues given out from monsters, bosses, npcs and quests to find treasure boxes, positions will constantly change.

Hunting / Caves Etc:

Caves: Will custom build my own caves & will not have level specific dungeons, as i know most players dont like being restricted as to where they can go.

Bosses: Im looking to make a grouping situation where you must group up in order to fight bosses, these bosses will range from Deep inside dungeons or within castles.

Sub-Bosses: Will be creating a sub boss on each floor of each dungeon, these sub bosses will get increasingly harder throughout

Trash Mobs: Each Floor of dungeons will consist of different monsters that are specific for that cave, this will change things up so that your not fighting the same thing each floor.

Lords Etc: In each province a lord will spawn in one of its main dungeons or cities, these will require a group to kill & will drop legendary items.

Special Features:

Rebirth: At Level 100 you are able to rebirth & Venture forth to Rebirth Cave, Rebirth Village & Gain the Rebirth Armour & Sword.

Ascension: Once you reach level 200, you will be able to ascend, which reverses you to level 50, gives you a 10x exp boost, a set of wings, which enable you to go to The Sky towns & Areas.

Challenge: Fight on your own or with a group through levels & destroy the boss to advance to the next level, this has sub categories then a boss, split into 10 different sections, and for completing each sub section you will recieve a prize, and for completing the entire challenge then you will recieve a larger prize.

Invasions: Invasions will take place that will allow players to fend off masses of monsters that attack the villages.

Starting Off:

Start Town Etc: Starting in the usual Bichon wall, as everyone knows where things are and are used to Bichon. I will be adding new towns with new ideas.

Items: There will be sets & random items not level specific e.g a new kit every 5 levels as i find that a bit boring.

Website: I will be creating a website that will involve each items stats & monster stats etc. Also will be a ranking area which shows gold & level ranking

Gold: Not too easy to get, but can be achieved by doing quests, favours for npcs etc.

Quests:

Quest-lines: There is a main quest line which you can do in order to achieve new titles, and gear, this involves fighting a boss after doing petty quests for villagers and upgrading your status etc.

Sub Quest Lines: There are also sub quest lines which can be completed which will be given from different npcs e.g. The Underground (Assassin hideout), Mages Tower etc.

Class Quests: You can do quests for your class from trainers in order to gain new spells or items.

Gathering Quests: You will be asked to gather items for villagers which will enable them to gain your trust & give you important information & items.

Will let you know more details as i come to it.

But ETA is not for a while yet, just giving a little heads up :)

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Good luck mate! Good to see more people working on 2.3 files :P

Will give this ago when live ;)

M3ntalRav3r

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Hartlepool
server sounds good will defo give it a shot. not many decent servers about these days with a decent user count ^^, thy either after some fast $$$ or corrupt, take ur time and check for exploits ect to give it the best chance of survival.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Yeah gonna be a fair while so far before its complete only just started work... so far ive been remaking the Item database made items up to level 25 so far, ive created a first cave, and all have drop files done for the first & second areas, added about 50 items so far, will be doing 2 caves tonight, a few quests in start area & about 50 more items up to levels 40 & 50.

BeautyOrBeast

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2011
goodluck, i will give this a shot when its up... sounds good ;)

P.S. the wings for skytower will be like a torch with added stats and can be repaired? thanks :)

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
yeah thats the sort of idea, but you can only go to sky tower etc if u have the wings on.

Updates -
Added around 70items to the database
Added new Cave with 3 floors & a boss for level 20-30
Fully done drop files for Both caves & Bosses, + The Start Town

Once i get back from work today will be adding:-
Basic npcs such as SpecialRepair / Global Shout / Sales NPC Etc...
1 or 2 More caves with a new province.
LastManStanding

Cheers guys

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
Looking forward to this, only started playing mir2 couple days ago and server was alright to start with then turn to ****, will give this a try when its up for testing and what-not :)

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Update -
Global Shout added
LMS Added
New Cave Added (ParasiteCave)
Fixed all the bugs e.g. Gold bugs etc.
All drop files configured
Reworked the EXP Table

Server work is moving fast guys :)

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Not atm mate, still got alot of work and testing to do, will be doing pvp tests at some point & a small leveling test aswell, but not yet.
Will let you know on more information

- Added OKS (Old God)
- Added Healing NPC to BW
- Added few extra starting bits & bobs
- Working on another new cave now

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Haven't Done much recently been doing minor things such as Level up functions e.g. Spells on level ups shouts etc, making sure LMS etc work sorting out all the bugs and sorting out drop files. Trying to make everything even & working ok. Needa sort a couple of things such as spells (All of the magic level ups e.g. changing to a specific amount to level them up as you should have a small challenge in order to get level 3 not as easy as most servers as most servers arent a challenge no more). Also i have renamed the whole spell list & Will be adding quests in order to gain spells. Will make skill necklace etc worth having. Gold will be worth something on this server aswell as it wont be extremely easy to get, trust merchant will be worth having. Sometime soon ill be adding a whole load more caves & Cracking down on the Item & Map database. Adding New Monsters & items & Maps.
Cheers guys wanted to give you all a small update

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Its cool :) But there isnt really a ETA atm as theres loads to be done & dont really wanna bring it out until its ready :)
need to make sure theres plenty for people to do before releasing anything as i want a little leeway for people so the hardcore people dont get to highest cave in 1 day & get bored like some servers that have come out :)

Cheers guys

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Good luck mate if i dislike bens server as usual this will be the next place ill come :D

Best of luck.

\DL

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Sorry for not posting any updates have been caught up with work & college work as im just coming to the end of my college days.
Server work will resume as normal & ill be adding a whole set of new caves tonight i plan on doing about 5 or so tonight once i get back from work.
But again sorry for no updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.