RebirthMir3 on-Line on 10 December

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Piciu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 24, 2007
Hello, is there any news about server? What time shall i expect server online?

lraccajr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2007
you did mean you will have this up december 10th 2011 i hope and not 2012 :)

Piciu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 24, 2007
So...? Server did not start huh... and vortex is not even intrested about his server and didint say what happend or why it did not start hmmm I will wait for more info from vortex. I am bored and I am looking for new server and you failed me vortex ehh.

vortex69

LOMCN Member
Nov 12, 2010
yes it will start , found some problems whit the server ...i dont wanna start a bug server , i whant every 1 to be satisfied whit the game ... i hope in 2 days server will be Online sorry 4 this but i whant the gameplay to be good .

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

When making a new advert in the Advertisment section can you please make sure you read the rules first.. all demands must be followed to make sure your players have full access to your server.
Also if you pm kaori and tell her the details for your server she will add your server to the 'Server Status' post so people can see when the server is offline and user count etc
thanks

Ok i will do that i just have to finish and repair some last bugs and give the Info about the server.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Isn't it ment to be the first step of making a server choosing your rates? then you build a server around them? I mean you have a date set but no rates set? lol.

Good luck with the server though, the more mir3 servers the better.

Piciu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 24, 2007
So you failed with starting the server...? I was waiting 1 whole week till you start the server and you failed to do it. Maybe try to answer, or give some news...

Last edited:

vortex69

LOMCN Member
Nov 12, 2010
Lastest news in 20 minutes il put the server on for a short Beta RUN who is interested il post the hl_ini here to download .

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

This is the .ini file link where to download - http://www.2shared.com/file/7RzVec0G/HL_Mir3G.html

---------- Post added 01-01-2012 at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was 31-12-2011 at 11:47 PM ----------

Can more ppls join i wanna test a new event to see if works :)) need 2 more players

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

We will retry tommorow morning and if all goes good tommorow night the server is on

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
If you need a Mod or Someone for the forums or ingame give me a PM or somthing..
im from USA

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
lmao who ask's for tester's at 1am in morning new years day? i was still downing the shots >.< lols

Last edited:

vortex69

LOMCN Member
Nov 12, 2010
Server was Onlinetoday from 9 am thill 15 pm for those who whanted to test ,now im working on it,found some problems and adding some stuff that takes some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.