Reborn

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

GateCrasher

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2003
Hi all, ---ReBoRn SeRvEr---

Dis wat i got and wat im making:
EXP 10X all
New items for all Heaven, Underworld (hell pkerz), Mutant, Humans
Custom magic for each race:

Sprits (this every1 b4 thy pick there path at lvl): Healing, Revlation, thunderstorm (lvl 35 if ya dont pick ya path)

Heaven: Masshealing, Shinsu, Greenmoon(new look!!),Greenslaying(new looking!!),spritsword,thunderbolt and thunderstorm.

Under World: Gr8fireball,firebang,summonundead(zombie!!!),DarkSheild,Flamingsword,fencing

Mutant:Summonundead,posioning,Thrusting,slaying,fencing and halfmoon (altho lack of skill thy have powerfull npc mobz and VERYGOOD ITEMS,and zombie armour)

Humans: Masshealing, Shinsu, soulfireball, shoulderdash, flamingsword, halfmoon

How this all works:

I advise you all to be warriors cuz its not class now its the race u put in,wen you have done the quest @ then end you get this npc that give you 1 choice of items(humanStone,UndeadStone,mutantstone,heavenstone). U use this stone to get into ya provinces and own leveling area for ur race, to get these skillz and items for ur custom race ya need to go to ur village be npc tht tele u to the race gm realm (there 1 for each race) and the npc give u the items and the gmz give u the bookz (we cant have races havin each other bookz), say if undead (player ((you))) fight human (player (((Me)))) nd say if i kill u and get ur stone this chance for me to get into ur village if a get ur gm realm and ya gm there, id have to fight the gm(all gm be lvl 40 with basic items max dc of 20-67) if u kill him the gm drop an god summoned item then all i do is run to the npc at bk of the gm realm and use it on slave npc and u get tele to mutant god(lvl 35solo) and kill it ya get 1 of the god items, if u get all 4 god items ya can got 2 an npc and ya see watt happens.....trust me ya like it.....O and if ya lose ya stone ya have to do the quest again….

Each race have special armours, but mutant have special armour that change there look new client patch be out soon..........

btw im looking for 5 experinced gms(need for each province and 1 backup) if ya think ya cn do the job ask me but ya need to be trust worth to cuz alot of file transfere dont wont nothin stolen b4 i release the server plz replie on this thread.

Last edited:

GateCrasher

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2003
Ill need gms and if pll would like 2 help, thy can be gmz but ya need to tell me wat u cn go first plz write down on this tread........ i need 4-5 gmz (each race )

i need to trust the gmz there goin to be hell of alot of file sharing and transfering cuz i want this server big free.