Join Discord

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
Hi,

I can't seem to be able to record with in-game sound. This happens to all games or any programs i run such as online radio player.

I think its somewhere in control panel but can anyone point me in the right direction???

Thanks.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Hi,

I can't seem to be able to record with in-game sound. This happens to all games or any programs i run such as online radio player.

I think its somewhere in control panel but can anyone point me in the right direction???

Thanks.
If you mean recording the sound your computer hears? its in Audio Settings, properties, record settings and then not quite sure which 1 it is coz its been years since i done it but i think its line out.

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
Delayed post because i gave up :P

Still can't get this working. The Line out is up full volume and now my microphone don't work because i was messding around with Sounds and Audio Devices in Control Panel.

Ive been switching these around but still no luck.
67337143by4.jpg

23259297hd5.jpg

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
There is only one line for me with recording. No line in ect.

Been messing around with the stuff and now i cant hear any volume again :(

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
right click my computer then go to properties, click the hardware tab then go to device manager, then click the "+" next to sound and take a screen shot of it and post tbk with that.

also take a screen shot of ur control pannel, and what sort of sound card you using (motherboard or a seperate sound card) if its a seperate sound card what card is it??

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
now wot sort of sound card are you using?? it just the standard motherboard 1 or a seperate card??

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
Can you give me the link to the website instead please (where it says download)

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
Ty.

Ive installed and still dont work. Take a look at post #3 how should i set them up?
88839523jg2.jpg

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
now once in the sounds and settings u need t ochange the drop options to realtek HD, then in control pannel look for the realtek option then in there u need to set it up from there

sorry i was ment to post that for u ^_^

also untick the use only default drivers aswell

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
Still dont work :(

I looked at ur stuff Geo but i dunno anything about router or Reg server :(

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Still dont work :(

I looked at ur stuff Geo but i dunno anything about router or Reg server :(
I think Neptune dude was hinting at your drivers aren't installed for your sound card thats why you can't view the recording properties, maybe.

And np about the mir3 stuff lol was jsut kiddin

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
it was more to check that his drivers hadnt became corrupt or anythin like that, and also add the second option to double check to make sure.

did u manage to find the new "option" in control pannel??

if not send me a pm and remote me over MSN i will have a look round the files and check see if i can see any error's or problems with ur sound card

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
Yeah maybe hes right your sound card drivers arent probably updated maybe?