Feb 29, 2008
Re: [REQRUTING] Mir 2.3 Team

sorry didnt know were it goes >.<

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009

Info On Server ur looking to make etc etc etc Wat its hosted on ETC ETC and wat u can do Etc etc

Pimpz0r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2008

im making a med rate i can do kits etc i just cant seem 2 do quests nd npc's to go with them also ive added mobs with help from a m8 im running on
Inel(r) core(TM) 2 DUO CPU T5250 @ 1.50GHZ
Ram 2046 MB

hope this helps

Pimpz0r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2008

lol thanx for tht i was typing fast sorry if it offended u lol

Pimpz0r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2008

lol i know how 2 spell and its just 2 get a lil help as im making this on my own at the moment a lil help would be preciated

solvent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 24, 2006
On The Sun
Pimpz0r!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD dont be a nub all ur life and ask for gms from this forum LOL worst thinng u could do lol, pimpy i will give and help for wat ever your needs and expect noting because ur a 1.9 player :) and were good mates add my msn and we shall talk more, but trust me dont recruit no mug from LOMCN unless u want a downfall :P

add my msn [email protected]

solvent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 24, 2006
On The Sun

Learn how to spell 'recruiting' first -.-

just another point u get pricks like this who pray to god for a post count+1 to give silly answers like this.. very sad and perfectic, altho lets bet i get infracte for this reply :P not that im botherd as i can remove them xD

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
solvent you sound like a complete nob.

Well you'll certaintly be infracted for triple posting.

ElmoLite

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2006
South Wales

just another point u get pricks like this who pray to god for a post count+1 to give silly answers like this.. very sad and perfectic, altho lets bet i get infracte for this reply :P not that im botherd as i can remove them xD

If you'd taken the time to look at my stats, you'd see I have 159 (now 160) posts in 3 years. Does that look like I care about my post count?

And just for the sake of it:

Just another point: you get pricks like this who prey to God for a post count + 1 to give silly answers like this... Very sad and pathetic, although let's bet I get infracted for this reply :P Not that I'm bothered, as I can remove them xD

Now, grab a dictionary, and isolate yourself until you lern hw 2 spel perfectic prperly.

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton

Now, grab a dictionary, and isolate yourself until you lern hw 2 spel perfectic prperly.

as we are all spell correcting and being pethetic i thought i would join in and point out some spelling mistakes myself :)

Back on topic.... it's best to find someone you know to give you a hand. Unfortunatly mir and this forum is swarming with trolls who will help you out just to screw you over in the future. Very sad but this is what happens to people when they havn't seen sunlight in many years due to eyes fixed on a computer screen with curtains drawn and only form of contact with human is phoning Dominos Pizza.

Last edited:

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan

your so "perfectic"

is that even a word ?

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham

as we are all spell correcting and being pethetic i thought i would join in and point out some spelling mistakes myself :)

Back on topic.... it's best to find someone you know to give you a hand. Unfortunatly mir and this forum is swarming with trolls who will help you out just to screw you over in the future. Very sad but this is what happens to people when they havn't seen sunlight in many years due to eyes fixed on a computer screen with curtains drawn and only form of contact with human is phoning Dominos Pizza.

He was mocking solvent...

Tbh I wouldn't trust anyone I don't really know to make a server with, as it will most likely lead to fail.