Recruiting Team Members, 2.3 Server

smoochy boys on tour

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Hey and thanks for reading,

Im looking for a couple of experienced people that know a fair amount about mir, And how to make maps , complex npc scripts and also db work.

Me and a mate have started this project we have had a website template made for us we also have a forum. We have the host (me) And finally we have a near enough 100% upto date client.

I want this project to obviously work out and hopefully sort the community out with a decent server. If you think you meet the requirements above and feal you can put some time and effort in to help us get this server up to a top notch standard and also get it online as soon as possible, Reply back to this thread with a little bit of info about yourself.

1.Age
2.What you can do within the files ect.
3.How much time do you have to spare?

If you can think of anything else to add to that to make your chance abit higher of getting the position then please feal free to do so.

I really have no time for people just wanting to be a gamemaster. However if you are intreasted and can gain our trust and produce some nice work for our server then you will have full admin powers.

Thanks Alot

Zen2

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
just be careful who u trust, a lot of ppl r just in it to steal ppls work and get themselves a set of files

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Cheers for the reply bon, As stated above i have no time for wannabe gamemasters and kids ect. Looking to get a couple of decent people together to get another successfull server online!! Only problem is i dont know how many experienced people still play the game. However i will give this thread some time incase there are still some people out there interested.

Cheers.

Zen2

Sabre

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 22, 2004
20 years of age

names adam

engaged and a loverly son called toni

been in the game since beta euro

(map maker and item and drop list developer)

i work in real life and i support mrs and my son.
id like to observ and make u nice maps caves provinces etc.i am mature i dont abuse commands, and i also keep my eyes on people ingame so they dont make it a disadvantage towards other members of the server.
i only work 22+ hours i do over time sometimes so id be ideal for your server i like to set up events for people and help people out if they need any information i aint snotting i like a good laugh and i also dont get powermad lol.
i have also had Gm skills in 1.4 and 1.9 so im not new to it,
reason why im not still a gm now is because the server i was a gm for was shut down. becuase host didnt have time

Regards..

Sabre/Adrenaline

contact me on [email protected]

Last edited:

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
20 years of age

names adam

engaged and a loverly son called toni

been in the game since beta euro

(map maker and item and drop list developer)

i work in real life and i support mrs and my son.
id like to observ and make u nice maps caves provinces etc.i am mature i dont abuse commands, and i also keep my eyes on people ingame so they dont make it a disadvantage towards other members of the server.
i only work 22+ hours i do over time sometimes so id be ideal for your server i like to set up events for people and help people out if they need any information i aint snotting i like a good laugh and i also dont get powermad lol.
i have also had Gm skills in 1.4 and 1.9 so im not new to it,
reason why im not still a gm now is because the server i was a gm for was shut down. becuase host didnt have time

Regards..

Sabre/Adrenaline

contact me on [email protected]

Hey cheers for the reply mate. I like the sound of your situation. However im now off out for a little while so i will contact you later. Just one quick thing though, Ingame events will always be ran via an npc to reduce complaints and unfairness. We really are going to be trying to aim high with this server.

Ill add you to msn later and have a chat when your about chap.

Cheers

/Zen2

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
What type of server, low/high rate?

I can pretty much do all you've listed, and i'll be happy to help you for free when you need. I ran a marginally successful server alone, was only up 3 weeks but still... I had other stuff going on then.
I can make maps (examples in map section of this forum).
I can script pretty much most NPC scripts (examples on this forum through helping others).
I can work inside the item/monster and magic databases and know what im doing (pretty much).

Of course i offer my services under the impression that this server will go online and won't be ran by retards. :D

Sabre

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 22, 2004
np m8 i should be on ltr on so we could have a chat on msn or sumit

Snowman

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 30, 2005
1.Age - 16
2.What you can do within the files ect - DB Work / Npcs /
3.How much time do you have to spare?
I have quite abit at the mo, 2 weeks holiday off school on tuesday so i can do a fair share towards the server and will still try produce work when im back at school,

add me to msn @ [email protected]

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
age = 16

Well ave had 2 servers of my own before,
am still makin a server but i give up,
but i can do just about nething u want me to do
up to you if ya want my help ,
add me [email protected]

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Age - 76 and a half
What I can do - Anything really
Free time - From 17:30 - 1/2 am

Am I going to apply? No, your an idiot, feel sorry for anyone who works with you.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
ElohelMeight There was no need for you to post on this thread at all, I would suggest not posting on this thread again, If you do and its clealy not relevant then i will request a mod / admin to warn you.

Back on topic, Thanks alot people for showing interest, I have not really decided on what stats yet i was thinking medium stats and med/high exp, However its still undecided as i stated above. I shall add you all now.

Cheers

/Zen2

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
If you are lacking in some people then I would help out as I usually try to with a lot of people on this forum.

Can do all mir stuff to be fair lol. Been working with mir files since I joined this forum ;)

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Age - 76 and a half
What I can do - Anything really
Free time - From 17:30 - 1/2 am

Am I going to apply? No, your an idiot, feel sorry for anyone who works with you.
and i thought u couldnt be ne more of a dick lol

ur laughable rly, u make posts complainin about the lack of mods etc... should think urself lucky there aint, as im pretty sure ud be banned by now with the amount of crap and spam u post just to up ur post count

tbh would be fun 2 see a high rate server... by that i mean like instant pots, dc800+ or something... things get rly complicated at high rate tho :/ and dont have much of a life span. also files aint rly built for it... however it is doable tbh

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Ah Bon, but you see, it proves my point, there should be mods, as by now I should have a high number of infractions, until they sort the mod situation out, expect to see more.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Currently Working on this server its going to be high rates im pretty sure. Working with Killmaster on a set of server files he had already started we have Sabre as a map maker.

This thread can be closed now as there is no need for it now. - Thats if there is a mod to close is.

Cheers

/Zen2

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
tbh would be fun 2 see a high rate server... by that i mean like instant pots, dc800+ or something... things get rly complicated at high rate tho :/ and dont have much of a life span. also files aint rly built for it... however it is doable tbh

I don't see why everybody wants high rate servers.

250 Damage and mobs with 250hp = 1hit kill

3,500 Damage and mobs with 3,500hp = 1hit kill

What i'm basically saying is, it doesn't matter if you have 80dc or 8,000dc. It depends on what hp the enemies have.

Keep the stats relativly low, as the games made for it, if you want to speed gameplay up a little, then move the enemies hp down, make them hit a little harder and make them hurt more.

How long does it take people to realise. 400dc killing a mob with 5k hp is same as 800dc killing a mob with 10k.

/Ash

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
I don't see why everybody wants high rate servers.

250 Damage and mobs with 250hp = 1hit kill

3,500 Damage and mobs with 3,500hp = 1hit kill

What i'm basically saying is, it doesn't matter if you have 80dc or 8,000dc. It depends on what hp the enemies have.

Keep the stats relativly low, as the games made for it, if you want to speed gameplay up a little, then move the enemies hp down, make them hit a little harder and make them hurt more.

How long does it take people to realise. 400dc killing a mob with 5k hp is same as 800dc killing a mob with 10k.

/Ash
but yes it does matter.......

high stats and that are all new and different to low rate euro... ppl like different.

im fairly sure every1 understands the simple concept of '400dc killing a mob with 5k hp is same as 800dc killing a mob with 10k.'..... obviously wot u dont understand tho ppl just like a change...

dunno why u always go on about the high rate vs low rate stuff, its down to the players opinion

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
yeah dude, i would go for medium/ high rate tbh.. :P im sure the exp etc start to screw up if it goes too high.

and if your still looking for help, id be glad to offer. my msn is [email protected] if your interested