Red Dead

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
...Redemption.

Everyone's talking about it. (Well 'cept Lomcn, as it's died here a bit at the moment.)

So i thought i'd start up the discussion.
Played it? Thoughts?

Personally i've only had time for a couple of hours but its ****ing awesome. Seriously best thing i've played for a while. The possee/free roam/etc online is awesome...

/Gand

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
Went to my local GAME store today and they had none in stock =(, gotta wait until monday until they restock. Gonna download a copied version for my flashed xbox and just play it offline until monday though.

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
ye ive got it got it yesterday, not played it to much bout so far so gd deffo worth the 39.71

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
pre-oredered ltd edition from play.com so i got the assassin outfit, horse and golden guns + soundtrack, 1 of the best games iv played for a while now, completed the missions and am on 85% so just have about 20 bounties left and some of the survivalist/hunter challenges to do then im pretty much done with single player (un-decided whether i will bother with the remaining achievements or not who knows)

multiplayer iv spent a few hours on with a couple of mates, i think the menu-s arent very user friendly but iv seen worse, the free roam thing is wicked especialy with friends, team games are strange to understand at first but once u get into them seem pretty awesome..
overall 9.5 / 10 from me :)

would've given it a 10 but it took 24hours gameplay to complete the actual missions side and the ending feels a bit rushed, wouldve liked the main story to last longer but hey ho thems the breaks :) maybe see some of you online if your on xbox KoS I Diesel I is my tag, if ur on a foreman grill then nvm :P

-J