Redemption 1.9 beta testing

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

daniejam

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 4, 2004
had 2 take server offline so my bro in law can look for jobs on his laptop will put back up soon

daniejam

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 4, 2004
lol call me a noob but i dunno how to gm shout tried

@@ only shows 1st character

@! noting
@# nothing

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
daniejam said:
lol call me a noob but i dunno how to gm shout tried

@@ only shows 1st character

@! noting
@# nothing

since ur char is registered as gm all u ahd to do was " I " then write wot u had to say. i think anyway not sure

/2DamnGood

K4ng4r00

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2005
sock.php

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
dude can ya tell us wot kinda work ur bro-inlaw is looking for on da net ??..... if he is looking for janitor job then tha would mean we will be back in mir in like 5 mins if he looking for prime minister's job then let us know so we can look for another server to play as it will take ages for him to get da job :P.
soz if it not made any sense lol

/2DamnGood

daniejam

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 4, 2004
hes just checking the local sites etc

but as u know server still in beta so i need to do work on it also so it shud b back soon but by all means play on another server as i cant give exact time

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
Over 80 leveling places sounds good and before you tell people the ip make sure its going to stay up for more then 5mins. Thanks
/JadeFox

Hog12374

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 3, 2004
uk
JadeFox said:
Over 80 leveling places sounds good and before you tell people the ip make sure its going to stay up for more then 5mins. Thanks
/JadeFox

lmfao stfu u ****y ****er 20 chars.

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
JadeFox said:
/JadeFox

he specificly in number of places said that its in beta still. and it will be on and off till perm host been found...now please read rest of forum b4 making comment.

:middle:Thanks:middle:
/2DamnGood

MaLiCe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2004
Why the hell did you pair just flame JadeFox? all he/she was doing was simply requesting that the server I.P will be a finite one, and not one that will force all users to have to change it every few minutes.

Jaefox was trying to save YOU and inconvenience...
Some people =/

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
I did read that it was beta but i hadnt realised it had gone up before when people posted so hog12347 watch your mouth i got one thing wrong and you go crazy at me. So iam sorry for making the mistake.
/JadeFox

Hog12374

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 3, 2004
uk
JadeFox said:
I did read that it was beta but i hadnt realised it had gone up before when people posted so hog12347 watch your mouth i got one thing wrong and you go crazy at me. So iam sorry for making the mistake.
/JadeFox

**** OF ALRIGHT U ****Y **** GO GET A LIFE STOP MIRING 24/7 UR A DIK HEAD GET A LIFE GET SOME FRIENDS ****NIG TAKE PISS OUT ME AGIAN ILL KILL YOU

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
Well well well some one has a problem and have you seen me on a server latly? no i have friends? yes and was i take the mick out of you no. just chill down kid.
/JadeFox

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Hog12374 said:
**** OF ALRIGHT U ****Y **** GO GET A LIFE STOP MIRING 24/7 UR A DIK HEAD GET A LIFE GET SOME FRIENDS ****NIG TAKE PISS OUT ME AGIAN ILL KILL YOU
Lol, with your plastic flik knife from a cracker?
Ah gotta love the gangsta wannabes, always crack me up lol. :dunce:

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
JadeFox said:
/JadeFox

its cool i shud not have been so rude anyway ....so ma bad :)

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
Its ok i just didnt read it all i just faintly read it fast. and Hog i would love to see you try and kill me as Pebble wont let you :).
/JadeFox

MaLiCe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2004
Hog12374 said:

How old are you again?

P.S You are the one who is always playing mir, JadeFox HELPS with it