Reg Server Error - Sting3G

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
All, I have nearly got Sting3G ready to release but I have just 1 issue I cannot seem to overcome, I don't particularly feel the need to use AMS as all the relevent tools come with the Holley files as part of the Loader.

Registration, Password Changer, Password Retrieval, and of course the Top Tens can now be obtained via the game.

My only problem (I will get to it soon honest) is that I cannot get Registration to work. The Setting is "1" in the RegServer.ini and the correct port is set up in my router etc (I know this because I can change my password and when I connect to change password it shows on the RegServer that I have connected via port 7010).

So, anyone know where I could be going wrong, or missing something vital out.

/Mick

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
A quick note I didn't add to the top, the issue is that when I press the Registration button on the loader, it does nothing. I also have Xtreme set up in the same HL_Mir3G.ini file and when I select Xtreme, the Registration Button opens up a Registration window (even though it doesn't connect to Xtreme at least it opens the window up). So as far as I can see my problem must be in the routing (although Password Change works on port 7010) or server side (although the ini is set to "1").

So.. basically bump with more info.. any help? :D

Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Working, it seems as though I cannot use Account Registration via the LAN (not that I would need to anyway), but it works fine from outside.

Upvote 0