Relationships and so forth!

Join Discord

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
No dont hit the booze, booze bring on thought, memories...

Go to her, Slap her with your penis and say missed out big time love, Then simply walk away.

it also knocks u the **** out, ive been up for 40 hours straight now! im more or less **** faced, that combined with the fact i went to bournemouth n back in 12 hours, then got so pissed off with the answer i got i just got in the car n drove last night n ended up in bristol, then back again to not sleep yday lol

ill sleep 2nite now!

xx

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Im coming up 20 next next year, Shes the sort of girl though that would tell me if she liked someone else or if i did something wrong. Its abit of a shame because most of the other ladies around my way are all abit stuck up. I think its down to she doesnt want to fall out with me if it didnt work out.

/Zen2

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Sounds like a tedious life to me. DD your so original!

/Zen2

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
theres no way 2 change it lol ^^

'cept if i CrossHalfmoon my parents, which will never happen!

What would actually happen if you turned round to your parents and said i aint having non of this bull****? Just curious tbh, would they kick you out of the family lol?

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
What would actually happen if you turned round to your parents and said i aint having non of this bull****? Just curious tbh, would they kick you out of the family lol?

my parents arnt strict at all
if i wanted to marry any girl i wanted ( which i am ) they'd be happier than ever

but some families are really strict , they would disabondon thier son/daughter

crazy muslims ¬¬

mapadale

Im coming up 20 next next year, Shes the sort of girl though that would tell me if she liked someone else or if i did something wrong. Its abit of a shame because most of the other ladies around my way are all abit stuck up. I think its down to she doesnt want to fall out with me if it didnt work out.

/Zen2
Move to Sheff Zen, plenty of totty(Slappers) up here. Though most are students that are up for anything.

Your only 20 mate, get them oats soad.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Lasses are well worth it.

You just need to find the right one.

And she will be out there somewhere...

/Gand/Ryan

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
threads like these make me glad that im getting arranged marriage

So your getting an arrange marriage here.

my parents arnt strict at all
if i wanted to marry any girl i wanted ( which i am ) they'd be happier than ever

but some families are really strict , they would disabondon thier son/daughter

crazy muslims ¬¬
But then your going to marry any girl you want?