Heroes Relaunch + update sacred mir

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
If you do put this back up you should atleast X2 the exp and put some more content in for later levels, nobody wants to play lowish rate anymore. specially with chronicles up.

its nowhere near a low rate lol

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Who said that i levelled 10 hours a day? you just want things handed on a plate if you think that this was a low rate.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Who said that i levelled 10 hours a day? you just want things handed on a plate if you think that this was a low rate.

So what your basically saying is you was good at the last server, so you want him to change the drops around and put the same server back up which will die in a week again, it clearly didnt work as a low / med.. so try high.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
So err, hate to point out the obvious but putting it at a higher exp rate and calling it "high" rate isn't going to solve anything.

Because if you do so and make it easier to level, you need a LOT more content. I mean loads.

The reason high rates are fun isn't because it's faster to level. It's because you're going through so much new content almost all the time. That's what it means to be a high rate.

If you're not prepared to do this, don't bother making a high rate.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
So what your basically saying is you was good at the last server, so you want him to change the drops around and put the same server back up which will die in a week again, it clearly didnt work as a low / med.. so try high.

I'm not sure where i said this but no that isn't what i ment, I was just stating that this was in no shape or size a low rate.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
this can be deleted now, server is live.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.