[Release]Cracked HL5.02

smoochy boys on tour

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
yes it is from what i can see its only the loader and the server its not a full server as it does not have the ENVIR just the update files

as well as other files

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Its looking good, don't think I will use it, but its looking good. (Not unless I get pressured into it :P)

Thx for sharing guys :)

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
at the moment no one can use it i must have had a fluke cose i cant replicate it again for some reson, it gets to the notice board and then server crashes

nightwalker

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2003
this has prolly been asked elswhere but i cant seem to find it but ids there an idiots guide to setting up cd3.55 and upgrading to 5.02 thanks in advance

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Any idea how to start

Not work the old way netcheck+loader right click close group

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
Any idea how to start

Not work the old way netcheck+loader right click close group

apparently it does not use the NetCheck anymore, so that wont work.

the loader wont load it, and after 2 sec's the server closes.

you will just have to double click the crueldragon.exe

Hallmat, is that the interface we currently use. Cause from what I hear, it doesnt work the current interface but reverting it back to the old style one allows it to.

I could be wrong, though as i am sometimes...

i was using the latest interface and nope the 3G interface does not work, if someone can tell me where i can get the old Ei interface, i will test it

also its like it has a time limit after 3 mins it just stops working no errors no nothing just stops working.

can someone attach the Ei interface and i will test,

Last edited:

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
There the client for this new server update as it seem's that this update does not use the 3G client

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
There the client for this new server update as it seem's that this update does not use the 3G client
well i think King files used JOB but i dont belive u use job client for this..lol there must be a new interface

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
im downloading it now i will release this when i have put it all together

and host it on my webspace