*RELEASE* - Latest M2server fully in ENGLISH

combie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 8, 2003
Crimond, Scotland
Since the release of the m2server on or around the 10 sept 05 I've slowly plugged away at transslating it into english. Its the same one in gimps updated mnir set(but in english). It's currently hosted at richens and the link is below.

If you find any errors / untranslated bits please take a screeny of the m2server window/ingame of the problem and i'll correct it and update it. There's still a few ingame bits that need refining and i am slowly working on them. If you get ingame ANSI code(weird letters) or chinese writing please take the screeny with the command you typed in english in the chat box too as that'll make it easier to find the bit that needs translating.

Pleasre dont pass this off as your work as I've spent 3 months worknig hard at it.

Finally Merry Christmas to all and a happy new year.

Heres your christmas presnent from me, Fugly, Judgement server host

htttp://www.richens.dubhosting.com/lomcn/English-M2server-10-09-05 .rar.rar

Last edited:

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
combie said:
Since the release of the m2server on or around the 10 sept 05 I've slowly plugged away at transslating it into english. Its the same one in gimps updated mnir set(but in english). It's currently hosted at richens and the link is below.

If you find any errors / untranslated bits please take a screeny of the m2server window/ingame of the problem and i'll correct it and update it. There's still a few ingame bits that need refining and i am slowly working on them. If you get ingame ANSI code(weird letters) or chinese writing please take the screeny with the command you typed in english in the chat box too as that'll make it easier to find the bit that needs translating.

Pleasre dont pass this off as your work as I've spent 3 months worknig hard at it.

Finally Merry Christmas to all and a happy new year.

Heres your christmas presnent from me, Fugly, Judgement server host

English-M2server-10-09-05.rar
Ironic, You've translated it into English you say...not Jibberish? Because you have a fair few spelling mistakes in your post ^_^ anyway I didn't post with the sole-intention of putting you down, Thanks for sharing your work mate.

combie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 8, 2003
Crimond, Scotland
Well I get a little pissed when folks dont share... So here's my stuff - will keep updating/uploading as I got along. As for the spelling I've been up since 4am - and I gotta go sleep and get up in 3 hours for work again!!

The english that I've translated the M2 to is the best the exe will allow - check the About screen for details for those with any questions.

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
combie said:
Well I get a little pissed when folks dont share... So here's my stuff - will keep updating/uploading as I got along. As for the spelling I've been up since 4am - and I gotta go sleep and get up in 3 hours for work again!!

The english that I've translated the M2 to is the best the exe will allow - check the About screen for details for those with any questions.
Yeah I understand about being annoyed with no one releasing anything, I'd release stuff if I actually did any server-side work but I purely come here to play/chat ^_^ have fun at work I'll stop posting now I don't want to go off-topic ;o.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
N1 there m8y. Merry x-mas and happy new year 2 u 2.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
MrRob said:
is it ledu..??????????????
It's the latest plumewind M2Server, not a client.

Btw. has the plumewind team stopped working? Ain't had a new update for ages :(.

Very nice release indeed, thank you :).

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
niceone keep up the good work :D

gna use this m2server - i hate the other ones that have chinese all over the screen....:tongue1:

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
Thanks alot nice bit of work :) although not to put you down but i do think peaple could actually pretend they have translated it and filled it with bugs so they could come on your server and destroy it. i know this isnt the case but to beware i think this could happen one day! Thanks alot for the hard work :)

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
dont really want to be a pain, but there has been some updates on the plume wind after the last released one... just no one posts it on lomcn

TheMightyOne

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 14, 2004
UnitedKingdom
could anybody post a guide or something to tell me what i am able to do with this m2server, because at the moment, all i seem to do is add it to the game, not knowing what features i am able to do.

Cheers

dreamcatcherei

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2004
silly question here but is slave system working? on this as my weapons now messed up on mine (