[Release] Semi-finished 2.3 interface...

smoochy boys on tour

ρяєα¢нєя

Unstookie Titled
VIP
Aug 19, 2008
Hi guys,

I don't think i'm going to pursue this interface (From this thread) any further so i decided to upload it for someone to use/finish. Some bit's of it are better than others (EG: I don't think the NPC box looks that great ingame).

Login Screen:

1149hd9.jpg

Character Select:

images13yh1.jpg

Character Creation:

charcreateji5.jpg

Account Creation:

accountib7.jpg

Might need a bit of tweaking to the bottom of the box, but pretty much finished.

Password Change:

changepasscx9.jpg

Ingame Interface:

ingame1ss9.jpg

Photoshop template:

ingame2mt7.jpg

These are old screenshots so i might have changed somthing since they were taken, can't really remember.

Download: www.fourheros.com/Release/Interface_Forest_Preacher.rar

There are no .wil files in the download, just all the .psd files i used to create it, so you'll have to put in a bit of effort to get it ingame.

I'll release the other one from the Work in progress thread when i've tidied it up.

Hope it comes in use to someone.

p

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
took u awhile todo this i remeber seeing the ingame bit few months ago

nice thou ty

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
thanks p

msn me today i wanna chat about some work :)

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Nice!!!!!! Just what we was talking about good work preacher!

TheNemesis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Newcastle Upon Tyne
ρяєα¢нєя;711457 said:
Hi guys,

I don't think i'm going to pursue this interface (From this thread) any further so i decided to upload it for someone to use/finish. Some bit's of it are better than others (EG: I don't think the NPC box looks that great ingame).

Login Screen:

1149hd9.jpg

Character Select:

images13yh1.jpg

Character Creation:

charcreateji5.jpg

Account Creation:

accountib7.jpg

Might need a bit of tweaking to the bottom of the box, but pretty much finished.

Password Change:

changepasscx9.jpg

Ingame Interface:

ingame1ss9.jpg

Photoshop template:

ingame2mt7.jpg

These are old screenshots so i might have changed somthing since they were taken, can't really remember.

Download: www.fourheros.com/Release/Interface_Forest_Preacher.rar

There are no .wil files in the download, just all the .psd files i used to create it, so you'll have to put in a bit of effort to get it ingame.

I'll release the other one from the Work in progress thread when i've tidied it up.

Hope it comes in use to someone.

p

i remeber u releaseing it when you started on it, do you think this will work on the new 2.6 files soon as you release :D and looking good

links down

Last edited:

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
do you know ur branch effect did u use textures to do this.. around the char indows and ingame interface