--RELEASE Turtles--

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
I kid you not this is real, Boss does not have shadows due to the mon effect applied to him if client allowed. Have fun and thank Wemade!

Download Here
Thanks Richens for hosting

*I have not tested these ingame but i cannot see any reason why they would not work please dont hesitate to inform me if this is the case, Remember you can use them straight off but i wouldant advise it*

Happy new Year

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
since its got no shadows, does that mean u got it from mir3? i didnt think mir2 had shadow generation on the client.

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
Farril said:
since its got no shadows, does that mean u got it from mir3? i didnt think mir2 had shadow generation on the client.

nope straight from the korean mir2 patch that got released yesterday, theres a blue moneffect that appears to surround the mob hence no shadows and the way the boss appears to have a slight glow

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
as i said u can use them they are format 1 however i wouldant advice it, get the wil editor and add them 2 1 of ur custom wills

MrBeefy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2005
Gothikas Bum
BloodDemon said:
I kid you not this is real, Boss does not have shadows due to the mon effect applied to him if client allowed. Have fun and thank Wemade!

Download Here
Thanks Richens for hosting

*I have not tested these ingame but i cannot see any reason why they would not work please dont hesitate to inform me if this is the case, Remember you can use them straight off but i wouldant advise it*

Happy new Year

nice one on releasin. ill use these for teh server :)