Renegade [Heroes]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Re: Renegade - Opening Today!

Nice...I stick up for you and I get a response like that lol

In which case, go back to fking school you twat and learn to write properly. Re-read your post and you'll see why it was questioned, and maybe see that the grammar was pathetic for someone whose meant to be English. But going by your response, it's safe to assume this is a pay to win server if your leaving such over powered **** to donations only, with absolutely no ability for normal players to catch up.

Good luck with the 5 minute server....if you ever get it up lol!

well im sorry but if ur gonna make me sound like a rom peasant then expect what u got

Are u allowing people on the server once you get it up or allowing them on tomorrow?

they'll be allowed on tomorrow, currently the server is up but ive closed the log in gate so noone will be able to get in. i need to make sure everything is running smooth again before u lot come on

/ReVulcan

Jampie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 19, 2010

they'll be allowed on tomorrow, currently the server is up but ive closed the log in gate so noone will be able to get in. i need to make sure everything is running smooth again before u lot come on

/ReVulcan

Okay same time as it was ament to be today?

Last edited:

WhoFlungPooAndY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2013

**** me, this still ain't up? don't give a **** if it's pay to win just want a high rate to play, hurry up maaan!

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

Patch + transfer will be done during the night so ill open it as soon as i wake up, idk when that is so :P just keep an eye out on LoMCN and the forums

/ReVulcan

WhoFlungPooAndY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2013

Well, you kind of are mate.

Renegade - Opening Never!

I think you should change your title to that. Do you even have a server? or are you just here to slate other servers and post fake ads.

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003

This is the worst server opening i have ever seen mind, but good luck with it anyway and for people saying its pay 2 win.. yeah it obviously is but there will only be around 5 people on it anyway so why be bothered? lol.

Anyhow good luck (when it eventually goes online) :).

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012

Whats with all the bullies? i mean come on, hes trying his hardest and will hopefully be up, so what if you think its a pay to win, people buying the x2 rings are going to spoil the game for them selves by making it too fast and easy, if you don't like how the server is go find another one or go make your own, im going to play the server because it looks good by the advertisement, i aint going to donate, im going to to play the server from how it stands without getting the donation gear and im going to enjoy my self doing so, just dont judge as its pathetic just leave him be and let him get on with his server

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003

Whats with all the bullies? i mean come on, hes trying his hardest and will hopefully be up, so what if you think its a pay to win, people buying the x2 rings are going to spoil the game for them selves by making it too fast and easy, if you don't like how the server is go find another one or go make your own, im going to play the server because it looks good by the advertisement, i aint going to donate, im going to to play the server from how it stands without getting the donation gear and im going to enjoy my self doing so, just dont judge as its pathetic just leave him be and let him get on with his server

What are you on about? the server advert is ok but there's no in game screenshots of his 'own' content or mention of much new content he has done, it sounds like basic files with new items considering hes using 'lords' as bosses he hasn't mentioned any new caves as such just that every cave has a boss which it basically has on basic files anyway, I am not being a bully i'm stating my opinion the rest of the people being arses are just being that (by what i read because he was an arse previously to some other people).

Nobody knows if they like the server because its almost 24 hours late on release, good for you that you're going to play i'm sure people will give it a try, but it wont be up for long judging by the release but i may be proven wrong on that front (don't care if i am tbh).

Like i said good luck to the guy but i cannot see it lasting long.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND

Riviting tale old chap. 10/10 would read again.

kahbe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2013

ofc u can donate for that rings but u will be alone ther only with ur rings who wana play an server wher gm not able to open an server he got only big mout ofending other gms this was his first mistake!!! proves hes not able to be an good gm

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012

ofc u can donate for that rings but u will be alone ther only with ur rings who wana play an server wher gm not able to open an server he got only big mout ofending other gms this was his first mistake!!! proves hes not able to be an good gm
I understood none of that, was you implying that i am going to donate for the rings, because what u said confused the **** outa me

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010

Liam no ones bullying him, there simply doing what he did to other servers and well, the truth hurts I guess it's time for him to pay his rent or something.

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012

Liam no ones bullying him, there simply doing what he did to other servers and well, the truth hurts I guess it's time for him to pay his rent or something.
Fair enough i just feel like im giving my view, thats all mate

Jampie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 19, 2010

Any closer to release? as your on the forums now maybe you are :D

reckoning

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 15, 2014

its bad karma from all the posts on other peoples servers! rofl =p hope you sort it out was guna try this tbf