Renevatio 1.9 back online

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
Renevatio back online

<TABLE class=tborder id=post484571 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 0px solid" width=175></TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_484571 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
icon2.gif
Renevatio - Time Starts here
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
sock.php

renevatio2wt7.jpg

Story line :
Humans, beasts and monsters once lived together in a land called Mir. Humans were, however, much weaker than the beasts and monsters and thus they were forced to form alliances for self-defense. One day, a new mysterious race arrived in Mir and changed the balance of power. This new species quickly mastered all kinds of skills and soon dominated the land.
This new race taught humans the use of fire and other important survival tools. Once the humans learned these skills, they began to break free from their fear of the beasts and monsters. Soon, the humans began to expand their presence in Mir and eventually they established their own country and their own civilization. Although it is said that the ancient civilization of the humans possessed a rich cultural beyond our imagination, that civilization along with the mysterious race that helped the humans, was all but destroyed in a mysterious explosion.
Some humans did, however, survive the destruction. Although those survivors and their offspring struggled to rebuild their civilization, resources were in short supply and memories of the once great civilization quickly began to fade. The humans did gradually succeed in constructing several cities, but the greatness of Mir has not yet been restored. Although the memories of Mir grow faint, the legend of Mir continues to live in the hearts of humans everywhere as they carry on their struggle to conquer the beasts and monsters, and to restore their once great civilization.

Server Stats :
Exp - x5 Euro Rate.
Stats - Same till level 40.
Monster Spawns - Every 5mins.
Gold - x3 Euro.

Quests :
There will be manny Quests in Mir , to keep you happy and entertaind for a long time , Quests are not easy to do but you will get given Prizes for Compleating them.We have 16 Quests in Total and more soon.

Items :
Items such as DragonRobe ect ect will be rare to start of with but this will make the game more fun to pvp because everyone will not have the same item at once , pvps will be based round towns , caves also the new battle room created by me.

Monsters :
Monsters give x5 euro rate exp , this is to keep server up for longer , and will give players a reason to hunt to level up however the boss monsters are not soloable this gives you a chance the do more group hunting :) , Boss Monsters Spawn every 2 Hours to stop people from getting rare items all time.

Maps :
Maps are the same and some maps are new made by me , each map will have a diffrent monsters in as you already no also each map will contain diffrent amount of floors.
BDD been changed to 10 Floors (BDD Fully new maps)

Pets :
Each class will get a pet , Warriors will have 1 pet , Taos will have 2 pets and wizards will have 5 pets (As normal).
Wizards will have to get there pets from a TameingRoom.
Taos have 4 Diffrent pets , BoneFamiller , Shinsu , Deva , xxxxxxx(you will have to w8 and see for the 4th :P)

Gold :
Gold will be easy to get as there will be a Cave where mobs are easy to kill and drop gold all the time , but you need a Rare item to get into this cave as there is one boss that drops around 1million every kill.

Spells :
There is new spells and old spells in the server Taos have a nice mass spell , Wizards have 2 MassSpells , Warriors have 1 mass Spell , Enhancer is not ingame as it mess's the Balance of the SC.

Froums = HERE

Server should be online for beta testing within the next 1 week and 4 days.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hellbound

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 15, 2006
I won't be returning to this server as you're a unreliable host.

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
I aint hosting lol , ive moved to london , so it put it online befor i went so it should be online 24/7 no down time unless reboots or powercut.

grand99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003
was an ok server but i already lvled pretty high and cba to return.

enjoy those who do go back.

JackBauerCTU

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2006
just found out like 10mins ago tho off pebblestix :D thnks for looking anyways mate... n what shappening with FF?

JackBauerCTU

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2006
i aint quite bothered - but it took me a fair while to get to that lvl i am now and the kit.

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
I will have to talk to newhope , im going bk home next weekend for 2 days so i can have a word with him then.

But i aint gonna promise anything

JackBauerCTU

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2006
Playboy u need to sort the special exp cave thing out i payed 2.5mill (all i have) and had the exp ring but now i gotta get either 2.5mill 5mill or 10mill to get in certain exp rooms.....money is hard to come by on this server because there is no good places to go get gold :( need sortin imo.

JackBauerCTU

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2006
use search and type in ledu ip changer then get the ip and do what it says... i would host the exe but dunno what to do lols