Request a simple siggy please ?

BrAp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
Could somebody take 5 minutes to make me a simple siggy saying brap with just like a cool background or somthing please.

:) x

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
Lolol Here you go aaron, 5min sig made in paint as im on laptop without Photo Shop >.<

Lol didnt know what you liked soo....i assumed by ur forum name

dscottys

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2005
Liverpool
lol ^ that made me chuckle :P

Ill give it a go for you now Brap, dont know if you will like though :P

Worth a try ;)

Edit:
Here ya go m8
Brap.png

Last edited:

BrAp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
Lolol Here you go aaron, 5min sig made in paint as im on laptop without Photo Shop >.<

Lol didnt know what you liked soo....i assumed by ur forum name

Well for starters, i don't drink that ****... i have enough money mate, 2 you really think i would wear Nike (Preside Air Max) ? I aint that pikey mate, Bebbury cap ? Come on man that was so last year, It's all about flat peek's now...

But thanks for the siggy.

BrAp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
lol ^ that made me chuckle :P

Ill give it a go for you now Brap, dont know if you will like though :P

Worth a try ;)

Edit:
Here ya go m8
Brap.png

Cheer's mate mean's a lot, least there are some decent people on this forum.

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
:O HOW DARE!!! I DID THE BEST I COULD WITH image.google.com, MY IMAGINATION AND PAINt!!!!!

>.> GAWD some people are mean -.-

I hope to be seeing that siggy in ur siggy area in the very near future ^.^

Lawl

dscottys

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2005
Liverpool
Cheer's mate mean's a lot, least there are some decent people on this forum.

No probs mate if you want me to make another with a bit of change and colour let me know and ill do my best to make another for you...that goes for anyone who wants one ill do my best an try making anyone one :)

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
FINE THEN =( *CRIES* TAKE THE 10MINUTE ONE :((((((((

I stoled dscottys text idea >..> Cause he has stolded you awayz froms m33!

lol

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Im getting old, i dont even know what Brap means, i know its got something to do with chavs. Please explain to an elderly 22 year old man please lol.

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
ok, imagine this.
Your walking peacefully down the street and you hear from a distance "BRAP BRAP", you smell the scent of cheap cider in the air, you look around and are surrounded by chavs all saying "Brap Brap" as they are just about to steal a total of 22P from you and attempt to steal your phone as you spot a can of White lightning near by and attract their attention by waving it in the air (The way you do with a dog and ball) you throw it into a near by post office and allow them to carry on, allowing you to walk off while they are either:
1. Drinking the cider and getting even more socially unattractive
2. Collecting their dols
3. Stealing the pentioners pention.

If the isnt enough information, go here "http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070228132138AAkfuKK" Meh dno. Like 3rd link down on google, cba to seach for somthing that may get me up to my neck in chavs doings.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
ok, imagine this.
Your walking peacefully down the street and you hear from a distance "BRAP BRAP", you smell the scent of cheap cider in the air, you look around and are surrounded by chavs all saying "Brap Brap" as they are just about to steal a total of 22P from you and attempt to steal your phone as you spot a can of White lightning near by and attract their attention by waving it in the air (The way you do with a dog and ball) you throw it into a near by post office and allow them to carry on, allowing you to walk off while they are either:
1. Drinking the cider and getting even more socially unattractive
2. Collecting their dols
3. Stealing the pentioners pention.

If the isnt enough information, go here "http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070228132138AAkfuKK" Meh dno. Like 3rd link down on google, cba to seach for somthing that may get me up to my neck in chavs doings.
Are you jealous because there cool and your not? :P i bet your 1 of them rockers who smell like wheelie bins and wash there hair once every few months by accidentaly getting caugfht out in the rain and have longer hair than most females.

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
Lol (Wooo my fave letters (As i stated in a post to another chav (Wond or somthing O.o))) Anyway.. No i am not Jealous of chav's. There is nothing to be jealous of O.o, no im not a rocker. Im a Geek what is ftwtbh, say what you like but meh where would you be without computers etc that was made by geeks :P.
I listen to rock music, do not have long hair, i wash my hair more than once per week, dont know if i smell like a wheelie bin (Might do, i mean if ur around a smell for a long time you get used to it, ya know ;) ) I despise chavs and see them as the scum of the earth (Of which i think 90% of the internet population (Excluding bebo/facebook/myspace/pervspace/chavbook whatever there are on here) aggree with me =))

Back on topic lol.
BrAp >.> Still no sig in ur sig area :@ you are angering me >.> lol

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
Are you jealous because there cool and your not? :P i bet your 1 of them rockers who smell like wheelie bins and wash there hair once every few months by accidentaly getting caugfht out in the rain and have longer hair than most females.

I bet your gay.

Tehehe.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Lol (Wooo my fave letters (As i stated in a post to another chav (Wond or somthing O.o)))

Another chav ? Could you possibly explain to me how you came to the conclusion that I am a chav ?

The only thing you could possibly base that on would be the way I type, simply because you know absolutely F/A about me.

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
Another chav ? Could you possibly explain to me how you came to the conclusion that I am a chav ?

The only thing you could possibly base that on would be the way I type, simply because you know absolutely F/A about me.
I Came To This Conclusion Due To You Being An Utter Retard. The Conlusion is....Conlusive That You Are A Chav As They Are The First People That Come To My Head When I Think Of "Utter Retard", Well. There Is That, And The Real Meaning "Slow Brain Development" But I Guess You CAN Type (Even If Its Very Poorly) So It Cant Be That You Have Slow Brain Development, Its The Fact You Have Fast Brain Reduction Due To The Ammount Of White Lightning (Along With Other Various Alchol's) With Ciggerettes, Pot, Heroin And Other Rediculously Insane Drug's That You Take.

P.S <3 U! >.<

Last edited:

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
I Came To This Conclusion Due To You Being An Utter Retard. The Conlusion is....Conlusive That You Are A Chav As They Are The First People That Come To My Head When I Think Of "Utter Retard", Well. There Is That, And The Real Meaning "Slow Brain Development" But I Guess You CAN Type (Even If Its Very Poorly) So It Cant Be That You Have Slow Brain Development, Its The Fact You Have Fast Brain Reduction Due To The Ammount Of White Lightning (Along With Other Various Alchol's) With Ciggerettes, Pot, Heroin And Other Rediculously Insane Drug's That You Take.

P.S <3 U! >.<

You're trying to say I type poorly? There is at least 6 spelling mistakes in that post, not to mention grammar errors.

I love how the little geeks on these forums can some how tell a persons life story, without actually knowing ANYTHING about them.