I don't mind like a phew trees etc.

Much appreciated.Thanks

If u can post itl b gr8 orr send me on msn

[email protected]

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
why can't you make it yourself if it just needs to be basic?

/Ash

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Im looking for a HUUUUUUGE MAP

That has litraly nothing on it.

I don't mind like a phew trees etc.

Much appreciated.Thanks

If u can post itl b gr8 orr send me on msn

[email protected]

heres a HUUUUUUUGE hint.. make it yourself.

You want a empty map? thats piss easy, do the cliffs... its like connecting two blinkin lines.. soo basic. Then adding a tree? even more basic!!!!

As tofas said, its just the basics, your not planning to introduce new tile.wil or object.wils for such a large empty map....

also its few.. not phew.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
heres a HUUUUUUUGE hint.. make it yourself.

You want a empty map? thats piss easy, do the cliffs... its like connecting two blinkin lines.. soo basic. Then adding a tree? even more basic!!!!

As tofas said, its just the basics, your not planning to introduce new tile.wil or object.wils for such a large empty map....

also its few.. not phew.

he requested something....if you werent prepared to give it to him, shouldnt of posted in the first place. Stop being so goddam nasty all the time.

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
he requested something....if you werent prepared to give it to him, shouldnt of posted in the first place. Stop being so goddam nasty all the time.

Its not being nasty, and i wouldn't mind so much if he asked for a decent map, its the fact he said himself he wants a basic map.

It can be made by himself in a good 10mins and gain a little basic use of a map maker at the same time.

I don't mind helping people who help themselves.

I'd of rather him try and ask us how to help him than ask us to make him an almost empty map.

/Ash

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
I agree with Ash and David on this one tbh.

as do i,

i suggest you read through the map making guides, download a map maker, choose the map size

fill the map

add some trees and hey presto your done.

if you get any problems or you dont understand how to make maps or you have made a map and want some feedback ask for it,but please be daring and give it a go yourself you will be suprised at how simple and easy map making is.

Status
Not open for further replies.