request.. dont know what of...

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
As the title says, i am making a request for something, but i dont know what it would be called... I am looking for somebody to kindly help me with a piece that my friend needs doing. He has made some 'binds' for a game that he plays and he would like to put these binds up for people to be able to use.
To do so, he would like 1 (Or maybe more) of you kind people to make a 'front page' type of thing. On this page all that is needed is a background (Of any colour), plain or amazingly designed, its up to you. There are only 2 things that will be needed on this page:
-Theses words... 'd!z_3`s BiNdZ'
-And the picture below... (Obviously not like it is, but seperate the words :))

If it isnt to much trouble and can be done, could you please blend these into the background instead of just pasting?

Thankyou to anybody who does this in advance... and it doesnt matter how good you are, if you have the time, please have a shot at this as it will still beat anything me or my m8 could knock up.
Thnx :) :) :)

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
o rite no one bin bothered to do anything as its not mir related LOL?

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
lol. sigs aren't mir related but they get made, nobody has helped him because nobody has an idea what you mean, well i don't for one.

Last edited:

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Ok, sorry for the crappy description lol but i dont know what it is... image to show you what i mean...

Thats just an example!
Obviously for the 1 i would like you to make... you wouldnt put whats on that piece but what i asked for :) For example, take blood shed out and put 'd!z_3`s BiNdZ' and instead of the Ak pic put the text from my top post in :)

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
*Bump* could any1 do this for me plz? Or tell me a forum that might be a better place to post? Thnx

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
I would do it, but atm I seem bogged down, and when I do find time, im really bad at it lol >.<