Request mir 3 king pvp server

smoochy boys on tour

Jacko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2011
the netherlands
Requesting a mir 3 kings med rate PVP server.

been bored a long time and only thing that i liked to play was a mir 3 king's pvp server
there was one like a year ago and i really liked it pvp was fairly even
taos had abit of an overhand with the jinshin pet but they made it die in 1 hit so they'll have a pain using it since it dies fast
the pet had like 10k hp but they changed it's damage taking from players to very high
I'd also help testing t find bugg's to be fixed since ive played alot of king's servers so i'll know alot of simple bugg's

it's just abit of tweaking the server doesn't even have to be really extensive I'm just hoping of the return of such a server
until delphi finally is done :P

i Don't have much knowledge of mir i tried making one but it had too many bugg's i didn't know about or were guides on how to fix them so i gave it up.

My thanks in advance Jacko

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
Requesting a mir 3 kings med rate PVP server.

been bored a long time and only thing that i liked to play was a mir 3 king's pvp server
there was one like a year ago and i really liked it pvp was fairly even
taos had abit of an overhand with the jinshin pet but they made it die in 1 hit so they'll have a pain using it since it dies fast
the pet had like 10k hp but they changed it's damage taking from players to very high
I'd also help testing t find bugg's to be fixed since ive played alot of king's servers so i'll know alot of simple bugg's

it's just abit of tweaking the server doesn't even have to be really extensive I'm just hoping of the return of such a server
until delphi finally is done :P

i Don't have much knowledge of mir i tried making one but it had too many bugg's i didn't know about or were guides on how to fix them so i gave it up.

My thanks in advance Jacko

Come on man! King is only good as lowish rates :) the built in cheats, such is just stupid for PVP especially when theres not HitDelay.. [When you get hit you stop running an walk].. If you played Azuras first king server.. Thinking it was the first ever King server, had a group of like 7 inside of snow, actually having a fun time helping each other an getting drops that are needed :)

3.55 other then that is best PVP.. 3.55 Low-Med rates that is :)

Jacko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2011
the netherlands
ive played waayyy better king's servers
like infiniti kings server
and no azura's server wasn't the best
it was good but not close to the best not to mention alot of systems were ripped from infiniti / other servers
and the build in cheats can be erased if you have any knowledge of mir i think i still have a client with them erased

and if the server has abit of an good connection auto run doesn't matter since a warrior can easily 1 shot an wizz thats careless/ doesn't have a proring

and what is sooo good about 3.55 pvp
they all run with para pro / rev
all warriors depend on they 10k hp leech each hit and then think theyre pro cause they can tank 5 players
^^ so much skill
wizz is spam temp geo around and keep mshield up
tao is just plain crap since not 1 3.55 server seems to like shinsu or w/e they can't heal decently
only usable skill is celestial light an puri? born to be a leecher/buffhoar

in kings tao's have more off a job they can heal decently warrior is the dps and wizz s mass mob killing char
just don't add para/pro/rev since it just spoils pvp
3.55 is just as biased as kings only place where pvp is fair is on a mir 2 server which is a clone of official

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
it was good but not close to the best not to mention alot of systems were ripped from infiniti / other servers
and the build in cheats can be erased if you have any knowledge of mir i think i still have a client with them erased

and if the server has abit of an good connection auto run doesn't matter since a warrior can easily 1 shot an wizz thats careless/ doesn't have a proring

and what is sooo good about 3.55 pvp
they all run with para pro / rev
all warriors depend on they 10k hp leech each hit and then think theyre pro cause they can tank 5 players
^^ so much skill
wizz is spam temp geo around and keep mshield up
tao is just plain crap since not 1 3.55 server seems to like shinsu or w/e they can't heal decently
only usable skill is celestial light an puri? born to be a leecher/buffhoar

in kings tao's have more off a job they can heal decently warrior is the dps and wizz s mass mob killing char
just don't add para/pro/rev since it just spoils pvp
3.55 is just as biased as kings only place where pvp is fair is on a mir 2 server which is a clone of official

Good points.. But the sad reality, there will NEVER be a 100% balanced server.. :/

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Infinity was Azura's first king server?

edit: The kings and Holley 3.55 pets are exactly the same depending if GM wishes to change it in the
Stress.txt

Last edited:

Jacko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2011
the netherlands
Lol Infiniti was never azura's server from the start nor the end and it's Infiniti not infinity
Get your facts straight

And didn't I mention jinshin? Don see tht in 3.55

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
lol infiniti was never azura's server from the start nor the end and it's infiniti not infinity
get your facts straight

and didn't i mention jinshin? Don see tht in 3.55

before you start raging at me, i don't care if my grammar and spelling is wrong on a community forum and i didnt say it was i was just asking. Stop raging

and jinshinsu is just an overwrite of shinsu so whats the difference?

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005

You my friend talk absolute rubbish, if it was possible to have the client without cheats don't you think it would be on lomcn.
I myself made the client English, I have 5 years mir3 experience and years of hex / Delphi experience, please feel free to release cheat-less client.

For the record I had nothing from Infinti server as they're files were not released at all and I was the first non paid English server using King0328 - God knows how you think I 'ripped' system from other servers. In fact its quite the opposite, servers have ripped my features over the years.

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
You my friend talk absolute rubbish, if it was possible to have the client without cheats don't you think it would be on lomcn.
I myself made the client English, I have 5 years mir3 experience and years of hex / Delphi experience, please feel free to release cheat-less client.

For the record I had nothing from Infinti server as they're files were not released at all and I was the first non paid English server using King0328 - God knows how you think I 'ripped' system from other servers. In fact its quite the opposite, servers have ripped my features over the years.

Spoken like a true boss..

Jacko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2011
the netherlands
Then how did Infiniti exist before your server no offense to your work since it got stolen all over
But some systems were ripped or atleast the idea like elite system (although it came from someone else it still is)
It is true probably u were the first free kings although I find it rather disrespecting what Infiniti did for his server he had source an uncheated client and alot more althought people just used the cheated one he still had it and then I hear rubbish about how you made Infiniti or w/e?
Sorry just pushed me over the bat I respect your work azura but not this guy that seeems to be knowing some fairy tale of Mir that never happened

Anyways back to topic or just don't respond

Edit: if I recon in the kings file u could take hit out wouldn't be surprised if the auto run file is somewhere there too

and jinshinsu is just an overwrite of shinsu so whats the difference?

Maybe it's an overwrite of it but it certainly isn't the same at all otherwise we'd have it in 3.55 no?
And why does Jin work fine in kings and jinshin does not work properly.

Edit: Btw another note i corrected you cause there has been an Infiniti and infinity server so it isn't grammar but just servernames

Last edited by a moderator:

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Then how did Infiniti exist before your server no offense to your work since it got stolen all over
But some systems were ripped or atleast the idea like elite system (although it came from someone else it still is)
It is true probably u were the first free kings although I find it rather disrespecting what Infiniti did for his server he had source an uncheated client and alot more althought people just used the cheated one he still had it and then I hear rubbish about how you made Infiniti or w/e?
Sorry just pushed me over the bat I respect your work azura but not this guy that seeems to be knowing some fairy tale of Mir that never happened

Anyways back to topic or just don't respond

Edit: if I recon in the kings file u could take hit out wouldn't be surprised if the auto run file is somewhere there too

Infiniti never had source, they didn't have non-cheat client, They brought their files from Chinese - even if they did release it was only assigned to one HWID and at the time there was no crack.

It wasn't a ripped system as such, I had to recode the whole envir to work with king NPC commands, We had no English Envir for the files as the client was Chinese. You expect me to put together a whole new Envir one file at a time?

'The guy' also didn't state that my server was the first, he said 'If you played Azura's first king server' meaning my first king server not THE first king server.

In any case kings is too favoured to wizards to be at all balanced and the cheats ruin PVP.

Jacko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2011
the netherlands
Infinity was Azura's first king server?

I ment this either way
These files he had had alot more content and he changed certain things himself were I recon you'd need a source for
This guy had a working chb in his files glow everything which isn't found in yours n when I asked for it it was stated u would need source for it

And I didn't mean the elite system itself I ment the idea

And if you actually did some research on kings pvp u would find out in the end the character that has the most favor in pvp is Taoist cause mutual healing makes them close to invincible against players of the same tier
Next comes warrior with their weird scaling bs (much better then 3.55 bs) and armor piercing dsurge
And at last is wizard with their mshield that doesn't even work properly since lvl 5 mshield is better then lvl 4 gt mshield and abit less then gt mshield 5 their elemental crystal skills have a lower base damage then their originals
While they're supposed to be better

So explain the favor except for wizards leveling speed which can be compensated with group bonus exp

You know what since this request is a lost cause anyways since server get hosted for money or they blow up anyways seems I'll just have to stop believing in this game since its close to death in this western part of the world and I won't expect a comeback

Just delete the thread

Last edited by a moderator:

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I ment this either way
These files he had had alot more content and he changed certain things himself were I recon you'd need a source for
This guy had a working chb in his files glow everything which isn't found in yours n when I asked for it it was stated u would need source for it

And I didn't mean the elite system itself I ment the idea

And if you actually did some research on kings pvp u would find out in the end the character that has the most favor in pvp is Taoist cause mutual healing makes them close to invincible against players of the same tier
Next comes warrior with their weird scaling bs (much better then 3.55 bs) and armor piercing dsurge
And at last is wizard with their mshield that doesn't even work properly since lvl 5 mshield is better then lvl 4 gt mshield and abit less then gt mshield 5 their elemental crystal skills have a lower base damage then their originals
While they're supposed to be better

So explain the favor except for wizards leveling speed which can be compensated with group bonus exp

Wizards are favoured in kings because of the no hit delay, in pvp they just tempest and run causing the other player to get displaced.
Mutual Heal can be edited making the regen a lot lower, I know the king files I do not need to research. You telling ME to research the files is actually quite funny - who do you think made the working English base of the files.

All issues you have said about in PVP can be edited via the database or the CP, the issue that ruins it is the auto run.

Infiniti didn't have source they brought their files, our files are not as complete as the brought files, ours is an older release. However the Chinese always code the cheats into their games even on their official clients.

For the record my first server was called Inferno

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
Wizards are favoured in kings because of the no hit delay, in pvp they just tempest and run causing the other player to get displaced.
Mutual Heal can be edited making the regen a lot lower, I know the king files I do not need to research. You telling ME to research the files is actually quite funny - who do you think made the working English base of the files.

All issues you have said about in PVP can be edited via the database or the CP, the issue that ruins it is the auto run.

Infiniti didn't have source they brought their files, our files are not as complete as the brought files, ours is an older release. However the Chinese always code the cheats into their games even on their official clients.

For the record my first server was called Inferno

Yeaa! Inferno.. was a great server! shame its not here anymore.. was perfect rate, spawns, difficulty.. everything.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Yeaa! Inferno.. was a great server! shame its not here anymore.. was perfect rate, spawns, difficulty.. everything.

Ahh yeah thats the one, Inferno... mmmm i loved that server

@Jacko
Still trying to rage and slag me off?
tbh i don't care what you have to say or think about me ;)

Jacko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2011
the netherlands
Yea I know but hit delay can be put on so wouldn't be surprised if auto run can be put on/off in the same file
People make mistakes :p

Edit: note the reason hit delay is off cause of an mayor issue we had with a hit bugg which spoiled the game for warriors since they couldn't tank 3 or more mobs cause they would be knocked back so much that they'd just die of not attacking
Sux Infiniti forums don exist could get his client from there

Last edited: