[CD3.55] Reset Accounts/char

Join Discord

DarkSouls

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 27, 2014
Just wondering whats the best way to reset all the accounts on the server including stored items etc so its fresh start again.. Ive tried clearing sql tables of chars etc but everything still stays in game...

Ty for your help in advance..

LightningStar

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 28, 2007
Essex, UK
Just wondering whats the best way to reset all the accounts on the server including stored items etc so its fresh start again.. Ive tried clearing sql tables of chars etc but everything still stays in game...

Ty for your help in advance..

1. Delete them from all field's,1
2. Back up the database's
3. Restore Backed up database's.

I have fresh database's if you need only one you will need to do the procedure with is Crueldragon3gbasedata.

Already told you, Any problems ring me or text me and il help you out.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
There are various tables that need to be cleared to delete characters. If you do not get them all you will see problems.

For 3.55 and kings these are different, but a full list would be beneficial here. If anyone has one for 3.55, I will create one for kings.

Upvote 0

LightningStar

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 28, 2007
Essex, UK
There are various tables that need to be cleared to delete characters. If you do not get them all you will see problems.

For 3.55 and kings these are different, but a full list would be beneficial here. If anyone has one for 3.55, I will create one for kings.

CruelDragon3GBaseData
TBL_MAGIC
TBL_HUMPLUS
TBL_JIFEN

Game3G
TBL_CHARACTER
TBL_DHLBOX
TBL_ABILITY
TBL_ITEM
TBL_ITEMLOG
TBL_ITEMMARKET
TBL_INTEGRAL
TBL_SAVEDITEM
TBL_QUEST
TBL_SUBHUMAN

Dont think iv missed any but if i have im sure some one will correct :)

Upvote 0

DarkSouls

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 27, 2014
Ty for the replys guys, i think i have pm issues as im not receiving any. Not being rude if you have sent, im waiting on a FIX reply on this forum atm.

Upvote 0