Other Resized Boss (Any help)

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Any how i need a Boss monster image resized and would love for some1 to help me resize it.. It need's shrinking to be honest.. It's got pieces of its body missing.. So it's too big.

Also i have another boss image but he is missing some of his looking images.. Recon someone could some how get it to fix from the moving images??

-Ash

Edit: Images

The Big Fat One is missing some images.. Also it's missing pieces of body.. Anyone got spare images for it?:)

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

Bump.

Anyone willing to help?? I'll probarly release when fully fixed.. Trying to get alot of new stuff bunched together what "I" haven't seen in mir before..

I did a Big ish release a while ago and wanna do 1 again. Just waiting for this to be fixed and ima search back into websites for more new stuff.

-Ash

---------- Post added 29-03-2012 at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was 28-03-2012 at 01:41 PM ----------

Bump x2..

Anyone willing to resize these nice lookin bosses??

-Ash

Last edited:

Nemo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
UK -Manchester
Resizing them would only be half the battle. They're too dark, that's why 'the big fat one' has half of it missing, because black in mir = transparent you would need to make the dark shadowy areas on the mob lighter, without effecting the black background around it(hassle)
Not to mention you would then also need to fix all the placements.

Upvote 0

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
If your on about it's movement i just.. Cutted it out from print screen and added it to one painting.. Thn i did the background white..

None of there body looks black to be honest..

Last time some1 was resizing monsters i.e Making hen alot bigger then it usly was.. They could only go to a limit before the pixle looses images of it's body..

Really hoping to get these fixed/ready..

-Ash

Upvote 0

Ilsta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2012
Yor still have to redo all the placements of every image... is it really worth it ?

Upvote 0

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
A person in the past was resizing "DarkDevil, EvilCentipede into smaller monsters.." Also he resized a Chicken to a BIGGER Chicken. He said he couldn't make it to BIG or it would loose some images from it's current body.. That's whats these bosses above are having problems with. So if he did them in a few hours and was having fun doin it then i'm sure it's worth it. (To bad i forgot his name).

The big one is only missing facing North, NorthEast, East , South East & South images.. From only the big chuncky one. The 1st one is just missing pieces of it's images.. (Well they both are).

So any help?? (Will obv be released when fixed) Because they look amazing lol.

-Ash

Upvote 0