Retribution Mir [Crystal Files]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
With the server so far, i have 30+ each character and what ive found is that, taos level faster than warriors even past 35 which is good like because it makes more people play taos for reasons other than a support class as they can kill all bosses. however, i think this would be countered if the gear was dropping.. everyone has roughly the same stats regardless of level, e.g the highest in game 'Dragon' has around 10-40 mc i think he said.. my wizz is 32 and has about the same.

gear isnt dropping too regularly and in all fairness, all i hear everyone say is bosses drop gems, and mobs drop gear.. this is not how it should be, perhaps decrease the drop rate on bosses as its fair to often that you go on a boss hunt all the way through with guild and come out with nothing more than 3 benes and 20 sun pots.

other than that, perhaps bring out a ultra hard boss that people have to really try to build tactics to kill, atm everyone solos and im almost certain the only way higher levels are levelling is killing bosses then using exp cave.

with regards to spells, i agree to thunderbolt being increased in damage, either that or increase FW so that it counters regen?
taos are fine atm as said they can solo everything and level quickly.

with regards to warriors, i think its about time TDB drops, i know you wana keep it exclusive and make it harder to get but i have an idea..
wait until one person gets it then massively decrease the drop rate for it so that its not, one warrior rules the server when they get tdb, cause tbh with pvp being a huge part of mir and one that many people play for... tdb needs to be good, pvp on a warrior atm is rediculous especially with pots regening health so quickly, tdb needs to be EPIC to keep up with damage that wizzes and taos do considering warrs amc are so low compared to AC, taos and wizzes batter their hp all over the place.

aside from that, maybe make the repeatable quest change so not everyone is constantly in apes? unless thats a glitch on my part, i only ever get the ape quest for gold in town.

Great server though mate keep up with it

p.s servers crashed

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
maybe up the rested exp a little and cap it at a few hours ? 5% is nothing and doesn't really help those who cant play all day keep up

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Update 23/10/2016 9PM :
- UE lasts longer at higher levels
- TaintedCave added
- TormentedMine added
- Scurge added
- PulseHideOut added

tenkaichi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2010
and they all drop the same? getting hate spears and sharp rings off mobs so.....?

copy and paste drop files mate is the same for every mob pure lazy

---------- Post Merged at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:58 AM ----------

other than that, perhaps bring out a ultra hard boss that people have to really try to build tactics to kill, atm everyone solos and im almost certain the only way higher levels are levelling is killing bosses then using exp cave.

p.s servers crashed

tbh level cave sucked from level 20 mate the mobs have 1 step super lag and give to low exp

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
if im honest ive tried to speak to todd about this, i asked him to msg me when hes on and when i gave him all this feedback he didnt even bother responding to me, he hasnt really listened on the major points, but fair enough on the little stuff he has eg makin buff times longer, but other than that, i havent a clue whats happening, i really do think the server is good, definately a good community, just a shame todds not listening to his players!

/Ashfie

EDIT
RINGING TODD TO TELL HIM SERVERS DOWN

---------- Post Merged at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:03 AM ----------

its back up

Last edited:

O115

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 3, 2016
All that's been done here is he's moved mobs from one cave to another, renamed them and copy, pasted the same drop file. Really. really boring server.

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
I wouldnt say server is boring. its a great server. we pushed him for lvl 40 caves and he delivers them but still needs to teaks them. i got 40 arm off mobs so not all the files are crap. but lower lvl items should be removed

---------- Post Merged at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:43 PM ----------

Have just spoken to Todd he is on way home to sort server crash and he is also going to remove the junk drops for lvl 40 caves. :D

Last edited:

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
Re: Retribution Mir {Crystal Files}

This is a great server. lvl 40 caves have just opened. Have spoke to GM and he is currently tweaking the drop files here.

definately worth a bash I love it

O115

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 3, 2016
I wouldnt say server is boring. its a great server. we pushed him for lvl 40 caves and he delivers them but still needs to teaks them. i got 40 arm off mobs so not all the files are crap. but lower lvl items should be removed

---------- Post Merged at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:43 PM ----------

Server crashed - is down.

Curious, what makes it a 'great server' is it the way he had tree path mobs on Oma cave map or is it the way he put vipers in WT? or the way he'd name an oma an 'angry oma' lol or something like that. Just wondering what makes it great for you.

O115

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 3, 2016

This is a great server. lvl 40 caves have just opened. Have spoke to GM and he is currently tweaking the drop files here.

definately worth a bash I love it

Litte heads up. Todds mates who were allowed to cheat on his previous server are playing here. There is a reason Todd wasn't allowed to advertise here before. Just saying.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006

Litte heads up. Todds mates who were allowed to cheat on his previous server are playing here. There is a reason Todd wasn't allowed to advertise here before. Just saying.

Nobody was allowed to cheat.. why on earth would i want people cheating and ruining my server? There are no cheats for these files.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005

^ You say this but there was a big thing on 5heroes about cheats.

Plus - its open source and im pretty sure your using very close to the latest release on git. So it is possible.

Last edited:

O115

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 3, 2016

Nobody was allowed to cheat.. why on earth would i want people cheating and ruining my server? There are no cheats for these files.

You can't be serious?

---------- Post Merged at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:20 PM ----------

And Todd, you're last server you used heroes files no? we all know there is absolutely no cheats for those. Stop lying you rat anyone with half a brain cell knows what was up. How you ever blagged it to be able to advertise here again i don't know. But w/e. I don't make the rules.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006

You can't be serious?

---------- Post Merged at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:20 PM ----------

And Todd, you're last server you used heroes files no? we all know there is absolutely no cheats for those. Stop lying you rat anyone with half a brain cell knows what was up. How you ever blagged it to be able to advertise here again i don't know. But w/e. I don't make the rules.

Can somebody remove this clowns post? Why on earth would a server owner allow cheats on their server.

O115

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 3, 2016

Can somebody remove this clowns post? Why on earth would a server owner allow cheats on their server.

Remove it why? I haven't broke any forums rules, its a negative post. I must of missed the part where it says feedback and opinions had to be positive.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK

^ You say this but there was a big thing on 5heroes about cheats.

Plus - its open source and im pretty sure your using very close to the latest release on git. So it is possible.

Most of which have been fixed in the master source. As far as I can tell there are very few client mod cheats left, these are ones that can't be fixed as they are client only manipulations. None of which I will disclose although I'm sure people will find them if they really wanted to.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005

Most of which have been fixed in the master source. As far as I can tell there are very few client mod cheats left, these are ones that can't be fixed as they are client only manipulations. None of which I will disclose although I'm sure people will find them if they really wanted to.

Very true, not saying your wrong, but you can never really be 100% as people always find something.