Return Of The Dragon [C#] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

BadBoiDan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2008
cardiff wales
Re: Return Of The Dragon C# Now Live

no joy im afriad :( heres my details from the dxdiag i dno what it could be works fine on my shitty laptop lol

Untitled.jpg Untitled.png

---------- Post Merged at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:22 PM ----------

no joy im afriad :( heres my details from the dxdiag i dno what it could be works fine on my shitty laptop lol

---------- Post Merged at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:22 PM ----------

---------- Post Merged at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:22 PM ----------

realised this error

[21/08/2015 21:08:32] System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Client.MirGraphics.DXManager' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Mixed mode assembly is built against version 'v1.1.4322' of the runtime and cannot be loaded in the 4.0 runtime without additional configuration information.
at Client.MirGraphics.DXManager..cctor()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Client.MirGraphics.DXManager.Create()
at Client.CMain.CMain_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
[21/08/2015 21:08:32] System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Client.MirControls.MirScene' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Mixed mode assembly is built against version 'v1.1.4322' of the runtime and cannot be loaded in the 4.0 runtime without additional configuration information.
at Client.MirSounds.SoundManager.PlaySound(Int32 index, Boolean loop)
at Client.MirScenes.LoginScene..ctor()
at Client.MirControls.MirScene..cctor()
at Client.CMain.CMain_MouseMove(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e)
[21/08/2015 21:08:35] System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Client.MirGraphics.DXManager' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Mixed mode assembly is built against version 'v1.1.4322' of the runtime and cannot be loaded in the 4.0 runtime without additional configuration information.
at Client.MirGraphics.DXManager.Clean()
at Client.CMain.UpdateEnviroment()
at Client.CMain.Application_Idle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
[21/08/2015 21:08:35] System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Client.MirControls.MirScene' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Mixed mode assembly is built against version 'v1.1.4322' of the runtime and cannot be loaded in the 4.0 runtime without additional configuration information.
[21/08/2015 21:08:35] System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Client.MirControls.MirScene' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Mixed mode assembly is built against version 'v1.1.4322' of the runtime and cannot be loaded in the 4.0 runtime without additional configuration information.

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010

im getting constant black screen my NET frame is 4.5.1 and direct is up to date running windows 7 on a gaming spec pc but it runs on my shitty laptop any ideas?

when directx is upto date it is not always the best term to use when trying to solve mir issues. some aspects of the directx that mir uses (rember it is a 1999-2003 game) may not be present in the newer versions of directx.

people usually recommend the correct directx to install. i dont know it though.

YAKUZA

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2012

Me and 4 friends started this weekend, looks like a good server! 2 more people coming later this evening :)

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003

Jamies already said this to you, but you're missing the client.exe.config file (that's what the error you posted is saying anyway)

BadBoiDan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2008
cardiff wales

Jamies already said this to you, but you're missing the client.exe.config file (that's what the error you posted is saying anyway)

yeh i no its thre tho i try deleteng nd putting it back buto joy still,could the resolution be anything to do with it?

---------- Post Merged at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:27 AM ----------

yeh i no its thre tho i try deleteng nd putting it back buto joy still,could the resolution be anything to do with it?

i tryed the insane heros server ony works in windowd mode in full screen it stays white unlike the c# server it stays black screen

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003

delete error file and run it again. if it still gives you the same error the missing config is still your issue - it needs to be named the same as your client file, with .config on the end.

BadBoiDan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2008
cardiff wales

okay il try when im home but could resolution anything like that affect it, doing my nut in lol i can play any game i like but for mir its not having it lol, iv done all the steps in the troubleshoots aswell

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003

no at the point you attempt to run the client the resolution is always 800x600. unless your screen is smaller than that it won't be your issue.

BadBoiDan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2008
cardiff wales

im running it through hdmi cable to a 32inch tv do i change the resolution my self to 800x600

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003

im running it through hdmi cable to a 32inch tv do i change the resolution my self to 800x600

if its got HDMI then its atleast 720p, so resolution isn't your issue.

BadBoiDan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2008
cardiff wales

yeh what made me think that is insane heros works in windowd but on full screen it stays white:S i dnoo i hate all this technical stuff ><

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003

BadBoiDan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2008
cardiff wales

now i getting this error ?>< am i ever gunna be able to play

---------- Post Merged at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:22 PM ----------

[04/09/2015 15:21:34] System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Client.MirGraphics.DXManager' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Mixed mode assembly is built against version 'v1.1.4322' of the runtime and cannot be loaded in the 4.0 runtime without additional configuration information.
at Client.MirGraphics.DXManager.Create()
at Client.CMain.CMain_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
[04/09/2015 15:21:34] System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Client.MirControls.MirScene' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Mixed mode assembly is built against version 'v1.1.4322' of the runtime and cannot be loaded in the 4.0 runtime without additional configuration information.
[04/09/2015 15:21:34] System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Client.MirControls.MirScene' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Mixed mode assembly is built against version 'v1.1.4322' of the runtime and cannot be loaded in the 4.0 runtime without additional configuration information.
[04/09/2015 15:21:36] System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Client.MirGraphics.DXManager' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Mixed mode assembly is built against version 'v1.1.4322' of the runtime and cannot be loaded in the 4.0 runtime without additional configuration information.
at Client.MirGraphics.DXManager.Clean()
[04/09/2015 15:21:36] System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Client.MirControls.MirScene' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Mixed mode assembly is built against version 'v1.1.4322' of the runtime and cannot be loaded in the 4.0 runtime without additional configuration information.
[04/09/2015 15:21:36] System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Client.MirControls.MirScene' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Mixed mode assembly is built against version 'v1.1.4322' of the runtime and cannot be loaded in the 4.0 runtime without additional configuration information.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003

that error still says you're missing the client.exe.config file

paste a screenshot of whats in your directory.

alkaprawn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2012

server just gone down??????

BadBoiDan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2008
cardiff wales

that error still says you're missing the client.exe.config file

paste a screenshot of whats in your directory.

Untitled111.png

---------- Post Merged at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:13 AM ----------

so annying this stuff :(